Next Nissan Z Could Be Simply Called "Z"

chubbs

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Grey 2016 370z
I just like "Z"
Agreed. Unfortunately car manufacturers like to be a bit more specific than that. It's part of the evil of 'built-in obsolescence'. Let's hope that Nissan are brave enough simply to go with 'Z'. Just 'Z' would help create an iconic feel for the car (as long as the rest of the specs match the undoubtedly iconic 'Z' brand).

626m3

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E46 M3
Agreed. Unfortunately car manufacturers like to be a bit more specific than that. It's part of the evil of 'built-in obsolescence'. Let's hope that Nissan are brave enough simply to go with 'Z'. Just 'Z' would help create an iconic feel for the car (as long as the rest of the specs match the undoubtedly iconic 'Z' brand).
I'd like to see that too. It could take on an single iconic name like "Supra" or "GT-R". Those cars never have and will never need # nomenclature attached to its name.

OP
OP
350ZZZ

350ZZZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
07 350Z NISMO
If there's multiple engines offered, not placing a number in the name might also help the forum community here get along better....

Yea who am I kidding, there's probably always going to be annoying engine displacement snobs on forums who hate on the lower models.

FPenvy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
2009 370Z S/T/N 7AT - 2015 GT-R BE
Personally I like Z35 since like others have stated if they stick with the norm of displacement then it'll revert back to a 300Z although the old z31/z32 were 300zx soooo technically 300Z would be new lol

Erwin-K

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AP1 S2000
Been lurking past few days but came across this article from the homepage. Bumping this thread since there's talk in the other thread from a lot of guys that would like the Z35 to just be called the Nissan "Z" only.

zeeder

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 370Z ST 6MT
I'd just like to see the front fender badge be a "Z" again instead of the Nissan logo.

Angelo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z34 l E39 l F30
Yeah, I read somewhere a while back that the next Z car will simply be called Z. Of course, I could've totally imagined the whole thing.

Angelo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z34 l E39 l F30
Been lurking past few days but came across this article from the homepage. Bumping this thread since there's talk in the other thread from a lot of guys that would like the Z35 to just be called the Nissan "Z" only.
I would actually prefer the next Z to be called simply "Z." Sweet S2K you got there ...

supra93

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Occupation
Pastry Chef
I'm guessing it will just be called Nissan Z. No numbers this time around.

badgemoved.jpg

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
Occupation
Freeloader
Nissan Z sounds good to me. :)

supraboi

First Name
Vu