badgemoved-jpg.jpg

Bunnzilla

First Name
Bunny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stanza Wagon
I'm down with just "Z" moving forward. It fixes the problem with having to break away from the traditional naming convention based on the engine displacement. But it does make me worry a little that Nissan is looking at this model as their swan song. Hopefully that is not the case, and the change to simply "Z" opens the door for continued production of the Z brand into the future without the constraints of figuring out how they will continue to find cheeky ways to progress the name based off of engine stats. But the "400z" will surely live on in our hearts.

On a side note, not crazy about the placement of the Z emblem because it upsets the balance of the rear end (my favorite feature) but I'm sure it will grow on me. But hypocritically, I really liked the Fairlady Z badge placement on the Proto offset on the right side. I also might be the only person who likes it better without the wing, though that, too, will probably grow on me. Especially in person. I look forward to all of the glorious feelings when I get to actually see, touch, and drive it for the first time. [cue Foreigner's "Feels Like The First Time"]

ec15

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A few
They should just call it Fairlady Z internationally.