• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

New in Box Black Diamond Metallic Spoiler, Front & Rear Splash Guards, and Interior Accent Lighting Kit

pazt2prezent

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Proto Spec
Opened only for photos (see below) are:

K6030-6GP0A - Black Diamond Metallic spoiler - $644 list

T99J2-6GP6A - Black Diamond Metallic front splash guards - $128 list

T99J2-6GP6B - Black Diamond Metallic rear splash guards - $169 list

T99F3-6GP0A - "400Z light kit" (Nissan's name, not mine) - links to Interior Accent Lighting Kit on their website - 20 color - $216 list

$1157 total list price. I will sell as a package for $900 OBO, PLUS SHIPPING (to be calculated - I'm in Florida)

I hope someone here can put these to good use in decking out their new ride...cheers!

P.S. - I'm also slowly selling off my extensive collection of vintage JDM memorabilia if anyone likes kicking it old school :)

https://www.ebay.com/str/jsemblem

IMG_3075.jpeg

IMG_3054.jpeg

IMG_3055.jpeg

IMG_3056.jpeg

IMG_3057.jpeg

IMG_3058.jpeg

IMG_3059.jpeg

IMG_3060.jpeg

IMG_3061.jpeg

IMG_3062.jpeg

IMG_3063.jpeg

IMG_3065.jpeg

IMG_3066.jpeg

IMG_3067.jpeg

eculley

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23' Z 6MT
Occupation
Engineer
That spoiler would look good on my white car.. are you only selling this as a package?

OP
OP
pazt2prezent

pazt2prezent

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Proto Spec
I would prefer to keep the spoiler with the matching splash guards which I would offer at $705 plus shipping to any interested party. In that scenario, you're getting ~$300 worth of splash guards for ~$30. Please let me know your thoughts via DM with your zip code so I can get a shipping cost. Thanks!

RickydeeZ23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z, Manual, sports
Occupation
RET
I will buy all for $800.00. Don't need splash guards or the light compartment stuff, but willing to purchase it all . Call me at 7066150932

OP
OP
pazt2prezent

pazt2prezent

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Proto Spec
So, unfortunately, Ricky Dee pulled the always unprofessional pump fake. After a verbal agreement twice to his price + shipping (which I had to go to the UPS store to confirm), I paid for the splash guards and lighting kit to be packaged separately from the spoiler to send to his address. I then waited at the store for over 30 minutes while he attempted to set up a Venmo account. He ran into an appointment, so I ultimately left UPS with his items still in hand, our agreement intact, his word that he would contact me after his appointment to pay, and having told him I would happily ship the items tomorrow. All I got this afternoon was a text that said he had changed his mind and that "Ricky Dee was out!" Other members beware...

I will match the same deal for anyone else - $800 + shipping for all items.

If the holidays go by without someone purchasing, I will separate the items, with eculley having first dibs on the spoiler.

MattJ2020

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Z
Occupation
Photographer
Is the lighting kit for RHD Z or just LHD? And can it be sourced elsewhere?

OP
OP
pazt2prezent

pazt2prezent

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Proto Spec
OP
OP
pazt2prezent

pazt2prezent

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Proto Spec
Hello all, I've set up a contact email just for forums. Reach out to me with any questions at:

JDMCollector6 @ gmail.com (minus the spaces before and after the @ - thwarting the bots here)

Happy Thanksgiving! Jeremy

OP
OP
pazt2prezent

pazt2prezent

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Proto Spec
Have given eculley first dibs on the spoiler...update to follow tomorrow after I hear back from him. A great night to all!

OP
OP
pazt2prezent

pazt2prezent

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Proto Spec
Hello all, and happy holidays! Eric decided the spoiler wouldn't match his car, so everything is back in play. My offer still stands for $800 + shipping for everything. Individually, I will sell at 25% off list price OBO + shipping (combine any of the items, and I'll take off a bit more):

Spoiler - $483 OBO + shipping

Front and Rear splash guards (don't want to separate the set) - $223 OBO + shipping

INTERIOR accent lighting kit - $162 OBO + shipping

Thanks!

eculley

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23' Z 6MT
Occupation
Engineer
Good pricing and can tell buying from Jeremy would be a breeze.. hope this stuff sells soon!

OP
OP
pazt2prezent

pazt2prezent

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Proto Spec
All items are still available and I'm ready to clear them from my garage. I'm open to any reasonable offers 👍

OP
OP
pazt2prezent

pazt2prezent

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Proto Spec
All items are still available and I'm ready to clear them from my garage. I'm open to any reasonable offers 👍
Happy New Year to all! I still have everything and am ready to get it gone...$700 OBO + shipping as a package deal for everything. That puts us at ~$50 over the list price for the spoiler alone...