Music Thread : What are you listening to?

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier

Cmtremor

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 6.7 ram 2500, S14 silvia, 1uz 84" celica
Occupation
millwright
Spirited drive? Phonk is my music

Right now itā€™s anything by - hxvrmxn

donā€™t hate me if you find yourself with flashers behind you tho

71zman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
71 240z, 90 300zx, 23 ZProtoMT, 24 Z Nismo
Iā€™m triple jabbed, but in Australia we are seeing a lot of fit healthy sportsmen that have had no previous issues, dropping dead on the field with heart issues, and lots of legends who were still active in sport dying young. We had three national cricketers go in less than two weeks, another has just had another heart attack. Thatā€™s not including all the young ones that have collapsed but survived.

I did the ā€œrightā€ thing, but Iā€™m not so sure if itā€™s right anymore
Interesting you post this. No media on the unexplained deaths all around us . Maybe to many jabs. šŸ˜³ Hope itā€™s not the case.

LeatherWings

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA & ND Miata | Xterra | Honda 919 | Honda Grom
Iā€™m triple jabbed, but in Australia we are seeing a lot of fit healthy sportsmen that have had no previous issues, dropping dead on the field with heart issues, and lots of legends who were still active in sport dying young. We had three national cricketers go in less than two weeks, another has just had another heart attack. Thatā€™s not including all the young ones that have collapsed but survived.

I did the ā€œrightā€ thing, but Iā€™m not so sure if itā€™s right anymore
Interesting you post this. No media on the unexplained deaths all around us . Maybe to many jabs. šŸ˜³ Hope itā€™s not the case.
I have no data or evidence, but I'm gonna say PEDs were a factor

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
I'm just gonna leave this here...

Screenshot_20220907-221852_Chrome.jpg
So a few things I learned from last night...

1. Being 40 and going to concerts at night is painful the next day
2. Lawn "seats" at Jiffy Lube Live are legit and easily worth more than the under $20 they cost. Bring your own chair (WAY better than the hard ass stadium seats) and don't have to be crammed in chairs with everyone else. Really helps with a 7+ month pregnant wife.
3. Special guest - BUSTA RHYMES (wasn't listed on the ticket but apparently he's on tour with them, and he should DEF be a headliner). And let me tell you something... I fucking LOVE the Wu and Nas, but Busta stole the fucking show. My guy knows how to concert. If you're a hip hop head such as myself do yourself the honor and see him in concert.
4. DJ Scratch and DJ Green Lantern are still doing their thing decades later. I remember coping their mix tapes back in the 90s and they're still on tour with MAJOR artists. Scratch put on a hip-hop CLINIC to open the show. What a journey. Side note: DJs don't get the respect they deserve. Without them, there's no music.
5. My daughter either loves or hates music. She was dancing like crazy as soon as the bass hot. Or, she was just hyper annoyed. Guess I'll find out in 7 weeks how she really feels lol.
6. Wu-Tang is for the children.

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Q50 S (3.7) 23 Stingray HTC
Occupation
CIO
Shit, I need to gone'head and buy those Houston dates then I see.

Vundabar is my current indie obsession.