Dingobaby

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
B7 Passat 1.8t Apr stg 1+ intake exhaust
Around 8:00 mark they were talking about pricing and you think him saying it's south of 4 supra means less than 40k?

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Around 8:00 mark they were talking about pricing and you think him saying it's south of 4 supra means less than 40k?
No one knows right now, hasn’t been revealed, we just have to wait. Since I’m aiming for the Performance, it’ll be betw 45 and 50K but shouldn’t be over 50K.

Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Nissan 370Z Sport Touring
No one knows right now, hasn’t been revealed, we just have to wait. Since I’m aiming for the Performance, it’ll be betw 45 and 50K but shouldn’t be over 50K.
I'm gonna predict the Performance trim will be right around $45k. Seems like the most logical number and a very realistic number. He even said it himself, many parts are from the "parts bin". There are many parts of this car that are cost saving focused. I don't see any reason they couldn't price the Performance version of the 2023 Z at $45k.

gymratter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F-150
It sounds like there will be a lower power version after all. Maybe the detune 300hp VR30 in the base Q60?
Or maybe he's referring to the Nismo being tuned for higher power.
yup, all he said was we would see different power levels. it could go either way, or maybe even both.

Last edited:

alan7467

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 VW Golf R
yup, all he said was we would see different power levels. it could go either way, or maybe even both.
I’m watching right now and he mentions “the full 400 horsepower” version. Which to me says the base will have less.

He also wouldn’t say the starting price begins with a 3. So maybe we’re looking at just over $40,000 for a 300hp version? Can’t decide if that’s a good value or not, and honestly shouldn’t even speculate until these are actually driven.

Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Nissan 370Z Sport Touring
I’m watching right now and he mentions “the full 400 horsepower” version. Which to me says the base will have less.

He also wouldn’t say the starting price begins with a 3. So maybe we’re looking at just over $40,000 for a 300hp version? Can’t decide if that’s a good value or not, and honestly shouldn’t even speculate until these are actually driven.
They've stated multiple times that the base is getting 400HP 350TQ

orclean1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
civic
Lotus increases performance by reducing weight ,Alfonso need to direct the engineers to do so . Why isn't the lower dash to the left of the steering fitted with leather to match the passenger side very odd. ? i hope it wasn't a cost savings