Looked under my trunk mat and found….

BigBlue

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Trim. Everest white
It looks like it. Not sure if the thread pitch is the same but if you Google it, it looks identical
I ended up buying a used one off of Egay. I couldn't get to the end of the list on cars it would work on. No issue popping the trim piece that allows you to use it. The threads that accept the hook are exposed so you'll want to give them a quick wipe down. I put a dab of lub on the hook threads and wrapped it in a Ziploc bag

Brock

First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 370z
lol have no idea what your talking about! 🤣

OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
I ended up buying a used one off of Egay. I couldn't get to the end of the list on cars it would work on. No issue popping the trim piece that allows you to use it. The threads that accept the hook are exposed so you'll want to give them a quick wipe down. I put a dab of lub on the hook threads and wrapped it in a Ziploc bag
I would up buying a Cusco tow hook for a 370 and it worked 👍🏼

jayhawk70

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1973 Datsun 240Z, 1993 Nissan 300ZX
Occupation
gainfully unemployed.
FYI, the space for the space saver spare tire from the 370Z is still there in the 2023Z, both Performance and Sport trims.

I bought a 370Z spare off eBay, removed the center foam section in the 2023, and installed the space saver spare. The Bose subwoofer (in the Performance Z) fits in the trunk space, just like it does in a 370Z.

I did this for the cross country trip we took getting my Z home to California after buying it in the Midwest (Drove US 50 all the way from Kansas City to the SF Bay area. No Interstates.)

Photo is the spare in my 2023 Z . You can see I also crammed in the air pump and tire sealant bottle in there.

PXL_20230612_125721826.jpg

We did not need to use the spare during the trip, but after we got home we picked up up a screw that punctured the rear tire. We could have used the sealant kit to limp to the tire store, but I trusted the space saver spare. (Besides, I read somewhere on the Internet that tire sealant systems ruin the tire pressure sensor...o_O) Worked great.
PXL_20231207_013125121.jpg