JB4 Tuner from BurgerTuning

Brock

First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 370z
I installed a JB4 tuner from BurgerTuning, what a difference! I bought the main unit, plus the Bluetooth kit. Around $700 total. Installs in about 30 mins. Biggest amount of time is routing the OBD2 connector to the port under the dashboard. Getting the cable through the rubber grommet was hell. But that said! The JB4 app allows you to control a number of parameters, including setting the Map you want. Map1 is standard, 91+ octane 4psi additional boost. Map2 is 91+ octane 5 psi additional boost, and Map3 is 93 + or 30% E85 mixtures with 5.5 plus boost. Up to 100 additional hp. The unit works with the factory DME tuning. Easily removed if need be. No flashing. All I can say is that it really makes a difference! Only bad thing is that I can’t get to the passenger side fuel sensor connector to hook up the optional monitor. Says it can squeeze out more ponies that way, oh well.

OP
OP
Brock

Brock

First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 370z
cool...

were you able to get vids or pics of install?
They have pics on their website via the instruction manual. I never thought to take pics, as it looks like my install. I’ve set mine to Map 2. Amazing the power gains! I would love to take it to a shop, and have it Dyno’d. When I do, I’ll post the results. Easy power gains for the money.

Rommel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
370z
stock car.
I've also ran map 3 and had the data log confirmed as gtg by burger...
however I'm not running the fuel wires or the ewg so I just run it on map 2

OP
OP
Brock

Brock

First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 370z
stock car.
I've also ran map 3 and had the data log confirmed as gtg by burger...
however I'm not running the fuel wires or the ewg so I just run it on map 2

OP
OP
Brock

Brock

First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 370z
Same here! But going to install them tomorrow, as I’m having a Nissan mechanic installing a Cold air intake for the Z. I couldn’t get to the passenger side fuel monitor wire. Really tight in that engine lol

Rommel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
370z
Same here! But going to install them tomorrow, as I’m having a Nissan mechanic installing a Cold air intake for the Z. I couldn’t get to the passenger side fuel monitor wire. Really tight in that engine lol
Cool. Let us know how it works.
Yes its real tight under that hood lol

ShonBrammer

First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1988 300zx non turbo
Occupation
Fabricator
New to the forum my son bought 1988 z it’s not getting fuel. Idk shit about Nissan I am a fabricator not a mechanic I am starting at the fuel pump it looks new but I am going to bench test it is there some things i need to check? It was randomly not starting now it’s broke. Is there any computer diagnostics on this car?

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
New to the forum my son bought 1988 z it’s not getting fuel. Idk shit about Nissan I am a fabricator not a mechanic I am starting at the fuel pump it looks new but I am going to bench test it is there some things i need to check? It was randomly not starting now it’s broke. Is there any computer diagnostics on this car?
Lol welcome I guess? Think you're in the wrong place unfortunately.

ShonBrammer

First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1988 300zx non turbo
Occupation
Fabricator
Good information. Thank you. In what place should I start

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Q50 S (3.7) 23 Stingray HTC
Occupation
CIO
What kind of numbers are y'all getting stock with just JB4?