Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NX200T
Occupation
Parts Director
pricing.jpg

Here's the exact pricing breakdown.
So with what MC said I believe it may not be exactly at invoice, but close when you add in destination?

chuckz

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Q50 3.0
pricing.jpg

Here's the exact pricing breakdown.
So with what MC said I believe it may not be exactly at invoice, but close when you add in destination?
They're adding in destination and perhaps paint or options it looks like. Solid price.

OP
OP

Hoshw

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NX200T
Occupation
Parts Director
They're adding in destination and perhaps paint or options it looks like. Solid price.
It's grey so I don't think it's an upcharge paint color.
But alas, it's a much better price than anything I can find in NY.
I'll probably be pulling the trigger next weekend when I can get down to Kentucky

AlanZ

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Performance 6MT Black Diamond/Graphite
Occupation
Civil Servant
It's grey so I don't think it's an upcharge paint color.
But alas, it's a much better price than anything I can find in NY.
I'll probably be pulling the trigger next weekend when I can get down to Kentucky
Where in NY

MacCool

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z, GMC2500HD (winter), others
Occupation
retired
It's going to vary from market to market, but around here, that's a pretty good OTD price. I paid about the same OTD , but sales tax was only figured on the trade difference between my 370Z and the new one. Not sure what a "consumer service fee" is but no such thing showed up on my purchase agreement.

OP
OP

Hoshw

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NX200T
Occupation
Parts Director
It's going to vary from market to market, but around here, that's a pretty good OTD price. I paid about the same OTD , but sales tax was only figured on the trade difference between my 370Z and the new one. Not sure what a "consumer service fee" is but no such thing showed up on my purchase agreement.
I thought it was more like a document fee or the like.
I will ask about it for sure though.

Georges1

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1972 Datsun 240Z
Occupation
Safety Engineer
WTF is the $699 Consumer Service Fee? We all know it is just a meaningless add on. I wonder what the dealer said the fee was for exactly? It’s still a decent deal, but just rubs me to see dealers do that sort of thing.

Mugzilla

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Z Sport (MT)
Occupation
printer repair man
When I bought mine, I signed the "glass etching filing paper",... then found out there was a $399 fee involved. One of those things I could've told the stealership to shove up their bunghole....

OP
OP

Hoshw

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NX200T
Occupation
Parts Director
Maybe I should hold out? I see a dealer around me slapping on discounts.
Anyone also know (and this may be sacrelige) are the racing stripes removable? The dealership I’m talking with has a REALLY good price on a yellow performance but I don’t like the stripes.

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
Anyone also know (and this may be sacrelige) are the racing stripes removable? The dealership I’m talking with has a REALLY good price on a yellow performance but I don’t like the stripes.

yes they are just vinyl overlays so a little heat or steam will peel them off.

JAKESZ

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z Performance 6MT, XC40, Rogue
Occupation
Web Dev
They're giving you a good price. It's about what I recently paid for mine from an AutoNation store, except I also had to get PPF and an appearance protection package for a few hundred each. If you like the car, go for it. If you want a different color or transmission that might be worth waiting for to avoid potential buyer's remorse.

Also, Instead of waiting until you can go to KY you might be able to do the paperwork over the phone/email/internet. I was able to do that and then have the vehicle transported to me in an enclosed trailer (extra $700 for transport). I have two young kids, so being able to do the whole deal from my home while holding a baby and then having the car show up in my garage a few days later was convenient.

Joel Campbell

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z Performance (awaiting delivery)
Occupation
Finance Executive
If it helps for comparison, in May 2023, I paid $54,100 (MSRP/Window Sticker) for a Performance 9AT in Brilliant Silver with the contrasting black roof. I had the dealer add ~$1500 in accessories (color matched mud guards, under carriage lighting, and wheel locks for the stock Rays), and was out the door at $55,600. So, I think your price is pretty fair - and given the rareness of these cars and the hidden fees/interest rates on residuals in leasing, I would strongly recommend buying rather then leasing if you are able to do so. And, you will love this car!

chuckz

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Q50 3.0
If anyone is looking for a yellow Z performance automatic with no added options at invoice and is around or wants to travel to Salt lake City, Utah, I am giving up my order. Still in production.