Denver the Last Dinosaur

First Name
Denver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cardboard box
^ That tape over the logos doesn't really fool anyone. :rolleyes:
Besides which, the car has already been announced (unless they're old photos), so there's no need to hide it anyway.

jezzza

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ranger Raptor
Occupation
‎‎ Engineer
^ That tape over the logos doesn't really fool anyone. :rolleyes:
Besides which, the car has already been announced (unless they're old photos), so there's no need to hide it anyway.
Majority have been like this, it's probably a legality to do with the manufacture registration.

Denver the Last Dinosaur

First Name
Denver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cardboard box
^ A bit difficult to tell from that angle, but that looks like it's just a 350Z or 370Z with an after-market nose and hood, and paint job to look sort-of like the new Z. You can still see the indent in front of the door for the "Z" badge, but there is no logo there on the new Z.

Kbl911

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 370Z
Occupation
Wealth Management
^ A bit difficult to tell from that angle, but that looks like it's just a 350Z or 370Z with an after-market nose and hood, and paint job to look sort-of like the new Z. You can still see the indent in front of the door for the "Z" badge, but there is no logo there on the new Z.
Right, that was the point in "it has begun" 😂
This is a poorly-modified 350.

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
Not to mention the first 9-speed Proto we've seen if I'm not mistaken?

I would LOVE to see some POV content from that road in this car (until I can live it at some point in the near future).

SS727Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SS
So they’re only making 240 proto specs.. but at least like 20 of them have been beat on by journalists?

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
So they’re only making 240 proto specs.. but at least like 20 of them have been beat on by journalists?
I would guess, and fairly certain I've heard it mention in a least a few reviews that went live Monday, that they're all pre-production models.

jezzza

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ranger Raptor
Occupation
‎‎ Engineer
So they’re only making 240 proto specs..
I'd take that number with a grain of salt. "240 in USA". It's been confirmed Australia (albeit RHD) are getting over 100 not to mention New Zealand, Japan and who knows how many for your LHD neighbours in Canada will end up over the boarder.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I'd take that number with a grain of salt. "240 in USA". It's been confirmed Australia (albeit RHD) are getting over 100 not to mention New Zealand, Japan and who knows how many for your LHD neighbours in Canada will end up over the boarder.
yep …at least 1000 worldwide…maybe more

Denver the Last Dinosaur

First Name
Denver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cardboard box
^ Since they're trying to connect it to the original Datsun 240Z, it would have been better to have only 240 of the special versions worldwide, rather than 240 in each region/country. 1000 of them makes it a bit meaningless.