Ford Focus
Occupation
journalist

cainen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FiestaST, TX3 Turbo, Tiguan R-Line, Proto Z
Hi. Did the new tune take out the rev hang on gear changes when upshifting from high rpm? If not, do you know whether this can be tuned out?
Mine's an auto so no info on that front sorry.

peter

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z, Qashqai
Occupation
Metallurgist
This has been mentioned before, is anyone going to get the Katana blacked out. I've got the blue ordered and some photos of the Katana wrapped black on the blue look really good and I'm pretty sure that I will get it wrapped in gloss black to match the car, for a low cost mod it makes a big difference to the look
1687075126723.png

Reactions: Mud

Monza

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
bit of this, bit of that
Or get the whole lot wrapped blue

Mind blown

MattJ2020

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Z
Occupation
Photographer
It’s a design feature… don’t get rid of it… in saying that so is the grill 😂😂😂

peter

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z, Qashqai
Occupation
Metallurgist
It’s a design feature… don’t get rid of it… in saying that so is the grill 😂😂😂
I known, but I think that the silver color doesn't really go with anything on the car. The 370z at least had a silver door handle and the alloys to match.
At least if it's just wrapped can always go back to OEM

Hammo25

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi A5
This has been mentioned before, is anyone going to get the Katana blacked out. I've got the blue ordered and some photos of the Katana wrapped black on the blue look really good and I'm pretty sure that I will get it wrapped in gloss black to match the car, for a low cost mod it makes a big difference to the look
1687075126723.png
I think the black wrap looks good with the black roof. Wouldn’t work on my gun metallic though I don’t think.

Darkhorse

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
Yeah! I couldn't really think of much to try and add in when chatting to the dealer...got floor mats, might try to order some other bits online. Incidentally if anyone is chasing a new sub for the spare tyre well, the Kenwood version which fits is on sale at Autobarn.
whats wrong with the bose sub that anyone would replace it? I thought this was something the americans did with their sport trim models

Darkhorse

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
Hi. Did the new tune take out the rev hang on gear changes when upshifting from high rpm? If not, do you know whether this can be tuned out?
I find this weird and disturbing, especially during the run-in period. I don't want my engine revving itself when I put my foot on the clutch.

Haven't seen anything about it on the tubes however...

jpw

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ford Focus
Occupation
journalist
I find this weird and disturbing, especially during the run-in period. I don't want my engine revving itself when I put my foot on the clutch.

Haven't seen anything about it on the tubes however...
Hey Darkhorse. So your car does have the rev-hang thing? I don't have my car yet - but experienced it during a dealer test drive.