Hands Up all the Aussies

OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Got the demo out again for a trip on the weekend.

Each time I get a drive, I love it more and more.

Overflow 1.jpg

Boonah 1.jpg

Kooroomba 1.jpg

Driving 1.jpg
Nice…You are lucky. My dealers boss takes the Z home every weekend. I guess he is loving it too 🤣

loudsx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
66stang, 70galant, 96200SX, 98GS300, 02XR6, 08mini
mine still does not have one!

I might have to go down to melb soona dn find a dealer with one, but they all seem to be other side of town.

Reactions: Mud
OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
@West Aussie a mate of mine took this photo at freo port while he was out cycling yesterday. Proto and a blue coupe delivered on the dock.

zs at freo.jpg
Ooo….that’s exciting, but I ordered a yellow non proto, so not mine.
If I had to guess these would be outstanding Protos and dealer coupes, but possible the coupe is for a customer
At least they are starting to dribble in
Thanks for the photo

Proto Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi SQ7
Don’t you lover he insurance definition of at fault! It’s your fault unless it’s proven it’s someone else’s. In fact they once tried to go even further with me in that even though the guy that stole my car was charged and convicted, the insurer deemed it my fault because they didn’t reckon they could recover the loss from the thief.
This was exactly what happened to me when my SUV was stolen 6 months ago. Caught the kids who did it within like 4 days, but insurance can't go after them because they are minors.
I had to pay excess and took an 'at fault' claim.

Fuck Youi.

Proto Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi SQ7
Got the demo out again for a trip on the weekend.

Each time I get a drive, I love it more and more.

Overflow 1.jpg

Boonah 1.jpg

Kooroomba 1.jpg

Driving 1.jpg
Hit me up next time you get it mate - I want to do a side by side comparison of the exhaust if possible.
I don't have great recording gear, but never really got a good baseline sound before I swapped it out.

Mud

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 370Z, 2023 Z
Hit me up next time you get it mate - I want to do a side by side comparison of the exhaust if possible.
I don't have great recording gear, but never really got a good baseline sound before I swapped it out.
@Proto Z
What are you doing this weekend Steve?

Also: its an auto, so not quite apples and apples

Proto Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi SQ7
@Proto Z
What are you doing this weekend Steve?

Also: its an auto, so not quite apples and apples
Think I could be free. Not sure if there are any C&C's on, but could get along*.

Good point that they might sound different, but better than no comparison at all!

*I may or may not have damaged the rear bumper... so I'm avoiding c&c's at the moment :(

dackoo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Type R - FN2
Occupation
Engineer
Looks like the non-proto cars are starting to come through. A friend has just told me that a work colleague of his received a call from Nissan Melville in WA that his Black manual Z is ready for him to pick up. He order his back in Sept 2022. Turns out though it's a cancelled order which matched the car he wanted so he was offered it.

Hammo25

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi A5
Looks like the non-proto cars are starting to come through. A friend has just told me that a work colleague of his received a call from Nissan Melville in WA that his Black manual Z is ready for him to pick up. He order his back in Sept 2022. Turns out though it's a cancelled order which matched the car he wanted so he was offered it.
That's awesome if it's a September 22 order and he's getting it now off a cancellation. Am sure there will be a few pissed off people with much earlier orders.

I have to say as my 2024 mustang dark horse gets closer I'm closer to cancelling my Z order.

Proto Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi SQ7
I have to say as my 2024 mustang dark horse gets closer I'm closer to cancelling my Z order.
I'm super keen to see the Dark Horses. Came pretty close to putting a deposit on one myself.
Having driven a 2022 GT and the new Z I can honestly say I'm glad I went with the Z. Not at all saying the new Stangs aren't as good or anything - they are just very different, and some will come to favour one over the other.

Hammo25

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi A5
I'm super keen to see the Dark Horses. Came pretty close to putting a deposit on one myself.
Having driven a 2022 GT and the new Z I can honestly say I'm glad I went with the Z. Not at all saying the new Stangs aren't as good or anything - they are just very different, and some will come to favour one over the other.
I’ve never driven either! Dealer has offered me a test drive of their manual Z but I’ve not had time. I may take both and then flip the one I prefer least.