First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
C63 AMG, Lotus 7
Occupation
CIO
Prestige Ace docking in Melbourne today. should be there soon, its scheduled to be unloaded before 3:00pm tomorrow so there should be some zeds being unloaded there. I am hoping mine is one of them. All signs pointing to yes but I am not holding my breath.

Is anyone going down for a look? I don't know the docks there and am unsure if you can see cars in the loading dock.

GBRTX

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Suzuki
Prestige Ace docking in Melbourne today. should be there soon, its scheduled to be unloaded before 3:00pm tomorrow so there should be some zeds being unloaded there. I am hoping mine is one of them. All signs pointing to yes but I am not holding my breath.

Is anyone going down for a look? I don't know the docks there and am unsure if you can see cars in the loading dock.
Interesting Challenge. Looks like it will be landing at Webb Dock West.

Last edited:

dangero

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
C63 AMG, Lotus 7
Occupation
CIO
Charging up camera batteries now. Cross fingers.

Nice!

thanks and good luck on the mission! there should be a few cars coming off based on the promotional photo Nissan Australia sent although I don't know how many came off at Port Kembla or Brisbane.

peter

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z, Qashqai
Occupation
Metallurgist
Just saw that Macarther Nissan has black demo, rang to enquire about a test drive on the weekend.
The salesperson asked if I had an order with them, I said no my dealer did not have a demo yet.
His reply was that I was going to put k's on his demo and not buy from them. He then told me that I would need to contact the sales
Manager to arrange a test drive.
I quickly informed him that the demos were just that demos for potential buyers to evaluate and he should realize that not everyone who drives his demo is going to but it from them.

jezzza

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ranger Raptor
Occupation
‎‎ Engineer
The salesperson asked if I had an order with them, I said no my dealer did not have a demo yet.
His reply was that I was going to put k's on his demo and not buy from them. He then told me that I would need to contact the sales
Manager to arrange a test drive.
I quickly informed him that the demos were just that demos for potential buyers to evaluate and he should realize that not everyone who drives his demo is going to but it from them.
So his sales strategy is to sell cars before allowing customers to test drive them?
I wish him a prosperous career.

cainen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FiestaST, TX3 Turbo, Tiguan R-Line, Proto Z
So his sales strategy is to sell cars before allowing customers to test drive them?
I wish him a prosperous career.
The first time I ever purchased a new car I asked the dealer to give me his best price. He refused, saying I would just go to another dealer and get them to beat it. Lo and behold I went and bought it from another dealer who would actually tell me the price of the car. I doubt the first sales guy sold many cars.

peter

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z, Qashqai
Occupation
Metallurgist
You would think the (self proclaimed) largest Nissan dealer in Australia would have one of the first demos!
You my have missed my previous post, they did get a Blue auto but the dealer principal is using it as his personal drive car and no one else is allowed to drive it. They are waiting for another demo