Hands Up all the Aussies

Mud

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 370Z, 2023 Z
As a dealer, and as mine has not replied.
Why would the dealership send out such an email if there is no car to offer?
Do you see this as a sign that it’s getting close??
Or a tactic to keep interest?
Or just the dealer getting prepared?

I did respond as I’m open to financing depending on what it is..I would only be doing a small amount as I already have most of it saved.
I did take the opportunity to ask if this was a sign, but no reply as yet 😔😖
I got this email when I paid my deposit.

Mud

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 370Z, 2023 Z
I like the interior door scuff protection and interior rear view mirror that can open the garage door.
I've already sorted the garage door opener in my 370z. Will prob remove the boot release and add the same in the new Z

I've noticed the seat buttons are to one side and the boot release the other in the new Z.
2023-Nissan-Z_S-1.jpg

Ill prob shift the seat buttons to far left and right also

Last edited:

Ballast Scorcher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 300zx z32 Mitsubishi Triton MR
Occupation
Locomotive Driver
you wouldn't believe the number of times i've been, one of my favourite places also, have been going since 1984. With my daughter working for Qantas have been going even more frequently.
Qantas have absolutely been a stitch up the last few months. Virgin haven't been much better, but I'd be surprised if your flight departed on its path

Fingers crossed for you mate, but put it this way, if I didn't have to fly, I bloody wouldn't 😒

Mud

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 370Z, 2023 Z
Shits all over the joint. I've never seen that particular email. West Aussie now has it several months after you.

It's just a damn lucky dip what process to purchase we all go through 😑
It's just from the dealer. I didn't think it was anything special. Got one offering paint protection and all the other shit too. I just assumed it was the beginning of all the add on selling BS

OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
It's just from the dealer. I didn't think it was anything special. Got one offering paint protection and all the other shit too. I just assumed it was the beginning of all the add on selling BS
But that’s my point….as you know had my deposit down a long time ago, soooo why now?
You would assume they would send it once a deposit was paid, like yourself…OR once they have secured a car and it’s on its way, or maybe on pick up for @Ballast Scorcher
Not just randomly ( one would think at least)

Thus the question ….does this mean coupes are getting close?

loudsx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
66stang, 70galant, 96200SX, 98GS300, 02XR6, 08mini
Qantas have absolutely been a stitch up the last few months. Virgin haven't been much better, but I'd be surprised if your flight departed on its path

Fingers crossed for you mate, but put it this way, if I didn't have to fly, I bloody wouldn't 😒
sept I have
Singapore
Doha
Amsterdam
Salt lake via Dallas Fort Worth
Sfo
Then home via lax.

not a question if luggage is lost it’s how many times.

Hammo25

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi A5
ha, stuff the luggage, thats a bonus, id count myself lucky to just have a plane to actually board at the alloted time 😅
Qantas just cancelled my flight from Dallas to Sydney for tonight (no explanation provided) and left me stuck here for an extra day and now a 33 hour haul back to Perth on different airlines. Awesome stuff.

Ballast Scorcher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 300zx z32 Mitsubishi Triton MR
Occupation
Locomotive Driver
Qantas just cancelled my flight from Dallas to Sydney for tonight (no explanation provided) and left me stuck here for an extra day and now a 33 hour haul back to Perth on different airlines. Awesome stuff.
Yep, it's a heap of shit huh. I'm bloody over it.