First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z, Qashqai
Occupation
Metallurgist
Yeah…that one doesn’t look to be coming to Perth, so unless they are transporting by road, or train which is a possibility ( an expensive one) I don’t think it’s it

The one looking most promising from this side is the “Trans Leader” due in on the tenth, 4 Japanese ports, then Perth then Darwin…then I dint know where….can you see if it’s docking in QLD ?
It also looks like it finished up in Melbourne the last time it was here
looks like it has a sister ship Eridanus Leader does the east coast and has the same japanese ports as the Trans Leader, currently in Brisbane

Pupz

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
987 Boxter, Z in waiting
Good to know…
So a few of us have now signed contracts…but has anyone had the golden phone call from Nissan
Here is the goss I got today from a dealer in Canberra. Delivery of CBR Proto Spec expected Aug 22, coupes to come Sep/Oct. For my dealership, allocation was one Proto Spec (from 3 applications) with orders for 70ish coupes. Dealership notification happens once the car gets loaded onto the ship. Australia wide, 140 Proto Specs with WA Proto Spec demand (and allocation) being particularly high. Happy motoring!!

Last edited:
OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I'm hoping they're wrong about Sep/Oct delivery. That'll be very disappointing.
My dealer seems to get things wrong a lot…but he still seems to think there will be a mix of cars that arrive in the first shipment, and that is what was definitely said in a couple of the media reviews.
Time will tell, but I too we’ll be disappointed by a Sept Oct delivery …not surprised, but disappointed

indio22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'72 Rover S3, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
I'm hoping they're wrong about Sep/Oct delivery. That'll be very disappointing.
I'll be surprised (pleasantly) if more than a relatively small number by those dates. More likely some people will be waiting until 2023 and even 2024. One of the forum sales persons several months ago, said my prediction of 2024 (as a non-connected non-ADM paying USA customer) was more than likely.

jezzza

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ranger Raptor
Occupation
‎‎ Engineer
More likely some people will be waiting until 2023 and even 2024.
Not sure if our markets are comparable. It’s the first time in automotive history that we may receive delivery before the USA. In saying that you could just start a mediocre YouTube channel and they’ll drop a Z Performance off at your home tomorrow.

Mud

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 370Z, 2023 Z
Just went to see if my dealer had any further info. Nothing new to report other than they are getting just 1 proto spec, 7 only in QLD

jezzza

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ranger Raptor
Occupation
‎‎ Engineer
Just went to see if my dealer had any further info. Nothing new to report other than they are getting just 1 proto spec, 7 only in QLD
I'll admit a tiny part of me wishes I ordered a Proto. Not wanting a bright coloured car but could have wrapped it in any colour.

Reactions: Mud
OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I'll admit a tiny part of me wishes I ordered a Proto. Not wanting bright coloured car but could have wrapped it in any colour.
Me too …but my only reason is because the Protos may get here first…other than that I’m still happy with my choice, just wish it would bloody hurry up.
And now I have taken to having my phone with me EVERYWHERE I go, terrified I might miss a call 🤣🤣

peter

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z, Qashqai
Occupation
Metallurgist
at this rate of delivery it looks like the build date stamp will be 2023