Hands Up all the Aussies

OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
The wrong hands you say...might rule me out!

Oi, West Aussie, get out of the bath and put the hair dryer down! It's not worth it!
Nah I’m all good, I was gonna phone my guy…then stopped..now I’m gonna phone him
I would refuse a auto…my main reason for wanting a Z is the driving experience of a manual, but if it’s not that important to you…go for it

Im not judging, at least you got offered something

Ballast Scorcher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 300zx z32 Mitsubishi Triton MR
Occupation
Locomotive Driver
What an absolute laugh all this shit is, huh.
more importantly did you get carmats
Think youve had enough to drink old boy! I'll remind you that I don't even have the right transmission and here you are talking about extras!?

Seriously though, i will be walking out With some damn mats! ... I just won't have the nerve to confirm or deny whether or not I had to shell our extra for them in front of you lot! 😄

Edit. Nah, midland nissan @West Aussie

Ballast Scorcher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Locomotive Driver
Nah I’m all good, I was gonna phone my guy…then stopped..now I’m gonna phone him
I would refuse a auto…my main reason for wanting a Z is the driving experience of a manual, but if it’s not that important to you…go for it

Im not judging, at least you got offered something

Ooph right in the kisser!

Here I am, with my support network here reassuring me that my hairdresser transmission is OK and there's no judgement in this safe sharing circle, and you come in and sock me in the kisser!

😆😆😆

OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Ooph right in the kisser!

Here I am, with my support network here reassuring me that my hairdresser transmission is OK and there's no judgement in this safe sharing circle, and you come in and sock me in the kisser!

😆😆😆
No not all all, honestly I judge not.
I just really want a manual, been driving my husbands auto CRV for the last few months and just miss the connection

Meanwhile can’t even get Osborn park to pick up the phone 😡😡😡

jezzza

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ranger Raptor
Occupation
‎‎ Engineer
Z proto is mine if I want it - the only caveat is that it's a fucking auto!
Congrats!! I assume that they've offered you a cancelled early allocation?

It seems that submitted orders may now be locked in, perhaps these really are further into production than we realise?!

Will be very interested to hear if your paperwork includes the much desired VIN. 🤞

OP
OP

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
So finally got through to the dealer.
The guy that was dealing with me has just left 😡😡😡😡😡
BUT the manager has taken over his sales…so kinda good because I’m getting info direct.
Anywayssss
He tells me that a few months ago Nissan Aus told them to expect delivers June 27th…but as we are now aware it’s been pushed back.
He told me Nissan Aus will be handling all allocations and that Dealers can not order specific cars, and he is hoping they go on first in best dressed although he did say he knows NSW have the biggest allocation ( but that would make sense right? Given that they have the most people which probable translates to the most orders)
He did say that if your spec is not available you may be offered another colour, or if you decide not to take that you would wait for the following shipment.

Probably the two most interesting things I learned was
A.,,if you placed an order today you would be looking at June next year for delivery ( at his guess)
B…the ship is on its way. It has not docked but apparently it has left

I’m hoping this is all true, and that it means it’s only a few weeks away

jezzza

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ranger Raptor
Occupation
‎‎ Engineer
So finally got through to the dealer.
Wowee nice work, that's a huge info dump!

Fascinating regarding Nissan Aus handling all allocations.. Will be a complicated task for someone managing 1000+ orders.

Would love some more information on this ship? What on earth is onboard?

Ballast Scorcher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Locomotive Driver
@GeelongCats dont be fooled mate, @West Aussie was so quiet because she was likely waterboarding her salesman! Notice he "left" the yard. Thats not a coincidence mate! Check ya milk bottles next week for a missing person 😆

Ha, But in all seriousness, I was told something similar regarding nissan aus handling things. I was told that should I not accept the proto, nissan aus would reclaim it to on-sell; not the dealership.

By the way chaps, got me paperwork....granted it was quite a long half hour, but I've got it! Willy Wonkers golden tickets ain't got shit on this jazz! 😉