Hands Up all the Aussies

Mud

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 370Z, 2023 Z
Man, you guys getting dealer-initiated contact make me sick. Thats not how any self-respecting enthusiast waits for the Z.

Seriously, take your quality salespeople and shove it. I'm over here in the wasteland that is abysmal service and have been for 3 months shy of a year and loving it. That's how you earn a Z. No, stuff being treated like a valued customer, I'll justify my whinge at this shit service I'm receiving by staying loyal to my shit dealership and their unchanging and unaltered approach to customer relations and earn my Z. That's how a man does it.

😅
Lets not get carried away ;)

Ballast Scorcher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 300zx z32 Mitsubishi Triton MR
Occupation
Locomotive Driver
Expect a call?

Nah, I'll expect a generic email advising me to place my reservation thank you very much!

Me, get carried away? Not at all. West Aussie here was a cherub faced youth when she started this thread. Currently she's approaching her middle years; a true veteran in this campaign. Grizzled and ground down in the wastes of this purgatory. She's a true enthusiast and we should all aspire to seek such a state of being!

Don't mind me, ive been up on shift an obscene number of hours and am just taking the piss.

Ballast Scorcher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Locomotive Driver
You know, I've never doubted my dealership. I've been behind them every step of the way.

😆

Ballast Scorcher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Locomotive Driver
Grand total is something like 90k minus my 5k. Paper work will be sent to me within the half hour and they want it returned by Friday

ZZ2022

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2008 R35 GTR
Called the dealerships i had deposits with and asked for refunds today. Been waiting too long and zero communication.

Ballast Scorcher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Locomotive Driver
Did you want Auto?
Your in WA too right?

So where is my phone call 😡😡😡😡😡
No, I most certainly did not want an auto.

Not sure why that's the car on the table but shit, what to do, what to do.

Tough call.

Yeah, hopefully your call us right around the corner.

Ballast Scorcher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Locomotive Driver
Did they give you a delivery time?
Not a specific time as of yet, no.

He did ask for Mt payment method and I said part cash, part finance and that I had a very quickly paid down my19 triton with nissan finance (paid in about 18 months) and it was sitting there with $1.18 owing plus the early exit fee of $600 or something and he said that knowing that, I'll be right amongst the tippy top of the list for delivery.

That plus the paperwork needing to be resent by this Friday does make me think August as a real possibility.

Mud

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 370Z, 2023 Z
No, I most certainly did not want an auto.

Not sure why that's the car on the table but shit, what to do, what to do.

Tough call.

Yeah, hopefully your call us right around the corner.
Noice!

I really thought about changing from a manual to an auto after seeing they are quicker, but left it.

An Auto Proto could turn out to be a smart choice if rarity and collectability are anything to go on?

Ballast Scorcher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Locomotive Driver
Noice!

I really thought about changing from a manual to an auto after seeing they are quicker, but left it.

An Auto Proto could turn out to be a smart choice if rarity and collectability are anything to go on?
Please, do elaborate. Do you think it will be of greater value in the years to come being an auto? What gives you that opinion?

I don't want to come across as a whinger (too late 😅) but would've been stoked for a manual. My z32 is a manual so maybe that will do ..