GUN METALLIC Nissan Z Color Pics & Club

Dotson

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Nissan Pathfinder
I'd be more about the gunmetal if it had the black roof. White is still my number one, followed by blue and gunmetal.
Agreed. Needs the black roof! Then it could match my 2022 Pathfinder gunmetal/black paint. It would look pretty sweet towing a matching Z to the track.

51380554909_98d979a738_b.jpg

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
The quality of the Gun Metallic photos has generally been miserable, the above being a case in point. Just to remind those making a colour choice how good the paint can actually look see below:

Best Gunmetal to date corrected.jpg

Mardoc01

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan max plat.
The quality of the Gun Metallic photos has generally been miserable, the above being a case in point. Just to remind those making a colour choice how good the paint can actually look see below:

Is that your #1?

Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Nissan 370Z Sport Touring
Another one while pumping gas.

nc_ohc=3OCRz1sX1xcAX8VaSRo&_nc_ht=scontent.fhou1-2.jpg

Looks great. My #1 color choice is between this and the Passion Red. I still very curious to see what black looks like. I feel like that may be a close #1 choice as well.

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Is that your #1?
It's what's on my reservation, yes. It's such an unpopular choice I may wind up getting one of the first cars in Canada lol.

If the red had been darker, more like the Mazda Soul Red Crystal, I might have gone with that. Had the Jade posted here been made available, I definitely would have chosen that. I find the yellow and blue too intense for my taste. Black is too difficult to keep clean, white makes the front grille too prominent, so Gun became the fallback.