First Name
Derrell
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
Occupation
Teacher
Wow. I didn’t know it was tonight! Always thought it was tomorrow. That’s good news. I hope I get my upgrade too.

OP
OP
bboypuertoroc

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
The reviews are pouring in since the embargo lifted a couple hours ago. Holy shit the reviews are good.

"After the success Bethesda enjoyed with Skyrim and Fallout 4, the company could have played it safe and moved right along to The Elder Scrolls 6. Instead, Bethesda has decided to gamble on Starfield, an ambitious open-world sci-fi game and the first original IP from the company in over 25 years. The gamble has paid off. Starfield is a landmark release that totally absorbs the player, transcending the Skyrim-in-space comparisons and establishing itself as one of Bethesda's greatest games."

Multiple reviews along the same lines. This game is THE game of this generation if this all holds true.

OP
OP
bboypuertoroc

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier
Wow. I didn’t know it was tonight! Always thought it was tomorrow. That’s good news. I hope I get my upgrade too.
I guess technically it is tomorrow, just tomorrow GMT (which we luck out with in the west).

OP
OP
bboypuertoroc

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier
And of course Best Buy won't release the preorders today even though it goes live at 8pm

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
Fuck 10 mins into starfield last night, i get arrested twice for contraband lol

OP
OP
bboypuertoroc

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier
I'm really trying to decide if I wanna go full on space pirate or play the good guy my first playthrough

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dont ask
Occupation
Thread derailer
Got my Halo edition Xbox in yesterday! Fired it up, did the updates and started downloading my games to it. Should be ready to go when I get home. Cant wait to play the newest Halo!

DerrellSC

First Name
Derrell
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
Occupation
Teacher
I'm really trying to decide if I wanna go full on space pirate or play the good guy my first playthrough
I’m playing the main missions as mostly good, but given the opportunity away from the main missions I wreck as much havoc as I can get away with.

OP
OP
bboypuertoroc

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier
I’m playing the main missions as mostly good, but given the opportunity away from the main missions I wreck as much havoc as I can get away with.
I'm thinking I'm gonna go full space pirate space pirate. Take on the helm of the Mantis.

OP
OP
bboypuertoroc

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier
i took the mantis apart or the ship atleast and made this
1694184692220.png
I'm completely lost in the shop builder. I'm still trying to figure out inventory management.

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
I've been having a hard time getting into Starfield, mostly because of the mapping/navigation setup. Feels...clumsy? And not well thought out?

I'm gonna try to push through because it sounds like the game is worth it. Y'all have any tips/tricks, they would be welcomed and appreciated.

OP
OP
bboypuertoroc

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier
I've been having a hard time getting into Starfield, mostly because of the mapping/navigation setup. Feels...clumsy? And not well thought out?

I'm gonna try to push through because it sounds like the game is worth it. Y'all have any tips/tricks, they would be welcomed and appreciated.
The complete lack of a "normal" map, especially in the cities, is fucking infuriating. Inventory management is trash. I like the game for the most part, just really hoping Bethesda updates this shit.