First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
I can't be the only gamer nerd here, can I?

What do you play and what do you play it on?

Me, I'm an Xbox (Series X now) main, but play on pretty much everything. Current collection consists of the following:

NES, SNES, GameCube, Wii, DS Lite, PS2, PS3, PS4 Pro, Xbox 360 (x2) , Xbox One, Xbox Series X. Still have a lot to add (N64 and original Xbox are next)

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
Been waiting for someone to start this thread ?

Have owned just about every console since NES except for Series X and PS5, but currently only own/play on PC. Well we own a Switch and 2 Switch Lite's but I only use them when we travel. I have the top model Steam Deck preordered so that'll be cool to get later this year for when I'm traveling or lounging around and want to play PC games.

Right now I'm really just playing Horizon 5, but I play all sorts of genres. Big Dark Souls/Souls-like games fan so I'm really looking forward to Elden Ring in less than a month.

OP
OP
bboypuertoroc

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier
Horizon 5 is amazing. Need to put more time into it but Apex Legends owns me right now. Started playing Mass Effect (for the 1000 time now) again since I got the Legendary edition. Also recently started Witcher 3 and Halo Infinite.

OP
OP
bboypuertoroc

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier
And son of a bitch I just saw the Halo show trailer ? guess I'm gonna have to get Paramount+ now.

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
And son of a bitch I just saw the Halo show trailer ? guess I'm gonna have to get Paramount+ now.
It does look really good which is a relief because I'm always nervous when I see someone attempt anything with Halo other than the games.

Halo games, but specifically Halo 2 multiplayer consumed way too much of my life in my early 20's. Was a bigger fan when Bungie was the dev, but I did play some of the Infinite beta. None since the actual release though as I'm not ready to have absolutely no life right now.

Also, I remember seeing your console collection in the collectibles thread. I'm extremely jealous!

memelord

First Name
Toua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Occupation
Military
Anyone here play Project Zomboid?

TiresAlwaysFlat

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Power Wheels
I still have my NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, NES mini, SNES mini, Genesis mini, Game Gear, Wii, PS2, PS3, PS4, Xbox, Xbox 360, but now I mainly just play on PC

Been playing COD ever since I can remember.. but the pass 3 COD releases has been pretty meh and this latest Vanguard feels so unfinished.. I stopped playing COD.

Every now and then I boot up Assetto Corsa or Assetto Corsa Competitzione.. Still have Dirt Rally 2 on my library but yet to play it..

Then there's Cyber Punk but I'm still waiting for their big update before I start playing it again.

Jdawg_89

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda 6, 335i
Occupation
Engineer
I plan on playing Dying Light 2 on PC, comes out this Tuesday. Loved the first game, and looking forward to the sequel.

Also looking forward to GT7 coming out next month for my sim fix!

OP
OP
bboypuertoroc

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier
I still have my NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, NES mini, SNES mini, Genesis mini, Game Gear, Wii, PS2, PS3, PS4, Xbox, Xbox 360, but now I mainly just play on PC

Been playing COD ever since I can remember.. but the pass 3 COD releases has been pretty meh and this latest Vanguard feels so unfinished.. I stopped playing COD.

Every now and then I boot up Assetto Corsa or Assetto Corsa Competitzione.. Still have Dirt Rally 2 on my library but yet to play it..

Then there's Cyber Punk but I'm still waiting for their big update before I start playing it again.
Cyberpunk was the first game I played when I got my Series X. What a massive difference compared to the Xbone. Can't wait for the next gen update.

I thought the MW reboot was fantastic. Any Treyarch produced COD is hot trash IMO. I hope they don't get their dirty paws on the MW2 reboot (apparently they might be).

I wish I still had all the systems I got over the years but either my mom or my own dumb ass got rid of some (N64, PS1, Dreamcast, 2600, Colecovision, Genesis, Jaguar, Game Gear, Game Boy, TurboGrafx, Master System were all casualties of bad decisions).

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
own all atari, nintendo, sega, xbox and playstation plus most of the obscure system that many here never heard of...been collecting since 1986.

1000s of games too...

OP
OP
bboypuertoroc

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier
Did you ever get the Jaguar? That controller was fucking RIDICULOUS.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Did you ever get the Jaguar? That controller was fucking RIDICULOUS.
yes i have one.
its supposed to have 64 bit graphics but looks nothing like the n64

TiresAlwaysFlat

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Power Wheels
I thought the MW reboot was fantastic. Any Treyarch produced COD is hot trash IMO. I hope they don't get their dirty paws on the MW2 reboot (apparently they might be).
MW2 may still be a hot mess especially on what's been happening at Activision. Instead I'm waiting for SM2.. basically its all the best original COD maps, weapons and perks from COD4 to Black Ops 4 and best of all it will be FREE. But it will only be for PC.

OP
OP
bboypuertoroc

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier
I don't game on PC so I won't be able to check it out. Sounds good though.

I'm still waiting on Titanfall 3. TF2 is one of the best shooters I've ever played in my life. Easily top three.