First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dont ask
Occupation
Thread derailer
I need to stop being lazy and buy a new Xbox but stupid things are still $700 for the Halo edition!

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
I read they are locking cross platform online play in Forza to 60fps?? What the fuck is that? I absolutely love racing online with friends and that cap in 2023 is insane.

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
the only reason i ever buy an xbox is for forza lol but most of the time i use my Ps5 or my PC but i got starfield on steam cause they are talking about you can unlock the 30fps so people can run 60fps but that wont be likely till modders get workshop going

OP
OP
bboypuertoroc

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
It's locked at 30 on console.

I tried to get COVID on the 1st but couldn't. Def bought the premium upgrade for the early access and 1st DLC.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dont ask
Occupation
Thread derailer
Question for the Xbox peeps. Will any of my digital download games transfer over from my Xbox one to my series X? Or are they locked to the console you download them to? Will be around a week before my series X shows up so I cant find out for myself just yet.

DerrellSC

First Name
Derrell
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
Occupation
Teacher
Question for the Xbox peeps. Will any of my digital download games transfer over from my Xbox one to my series X? Or are they locked to the console you download them to? Will be around a week before my series X shows up so I cant find out for myself just yet.
They will transfer over, and some may even have a series X/S upgrade for free (optimized for series X/S).

Mud

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 370Z, 2023 Z
Any GT7 players here?

I have long struggled to create and import decals.
Converting from JPG to SVG is crazy hard and then on top of that GT7 insists all decals are 15Kb or smaller.

This online converter works fantastically, easy to use, a few options to make the image look great and best of all the outputs have teeny tiny file sizes.

https://picsvg.com/

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dont ask
Occupation
Thread derailer
They will transfer over, and some may even have a series X/S upgrade for free (optimized for series X/S).
Awesome! Thanks. Was hoping I didn't have to go out and buy a bunch of new games too.

DerrellSC

First Name
Derrell
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
Occupation
Teacher
Awesome! Thanks. Was hoping I didn't have to go out and buy a bunch of new games too.
It is one of the good things with Xbox. They generally try to have backward capacity, but they also made it so that you don't have to buy new versions of your old games.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dont ask
Occupation
Thread derailer
It is one of the good things with Xbox. They generally try to have backward capacity, but they also made it so that you don't have to buy new versions of your old games.
That makes it nice cause I have a lot of games on mine. Guessing it wont transfer over the progress you have made on the games though? Not a big deal if it doesnt.

DerrellSC

First Name
Derrell
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
Occupation
Teacher
That makes it nice cause I have a lot of games on mine. Guessing it wont transfer over the progress you have made on the games though? Not a big deal if it doesnt.
It should. Your progress should be saved to the cloud. I can go to a friends house and login on his Xbox and have all my saves.

OP
OP
bboypuertoroc

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier
They'll all transfer. Source: all mine transfered.

OP
OP
bboypuertoroc

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier
Anyone getting Starfield tomorrow?
Lol tomorrow? I'm playing tonight. Early access starts 8pm EST. Hopefully Best Buy gives me my preorder premium upgrade today.