First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
Got an early bday gift from my girlfriend to replace my Secretlab Omega that I bought in 2018. That chair still looks practically new even after sitting in it every day for 5 years. They just made these available to purchase online yesterday and it got here from Tennessee in 1 day. Diablo 4 drops early in a week šŸ¤˜

1684991634796.png

1684991653812.png
1684991662385.png
i take it your going to be playing Diablo lol, Also i just built a PC to play starfield cause i couldnt find a Xbox and they arent bringing it to Ps5 ..

OP
OP
bboypuertoroc

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
I always see XSX/XSS at the stores here. It's the PS5 that's impossible to find.

D4 demo/server slam was good. Necro and Sorcerer were ridiculously op, but oh so fun. First build was a barbarian which didn't seem strong enough. Didn't try the other two yet.

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
@jdm-rhd Thanks. Yeah, my old one is solid black, but I'm hoping that I can keep the new one just as clean since the seat is silver and not white.

Love me some MGS. I keep wanting to go back and play The Phantom Pain again but haven't gotten around to it. I've got a backlog of games I've bought on Steam and haven't even touched yet. I've kind of been in a funk lately and haven't played much of anything since Elden Ring, so I'm really looking forward to grinding season after season in D4 for the foreseeable future.

I absolutely love classic Tetris but it's been a while. Probably the last time I played any was Tetris Ultimate on Xbox One. I added Tetris Effect to my watchlist for when it goes on sale. $40 for Tetris is steep šŸ¤£ Looks pretty sick though.

the remake of snake eater was announced yesterday . its without Kojima though

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
im looking forward to Alan Wake 2 the most this year

I dont do a ton of gaming like I used to but I have a XSS a PS5 and a Switch Lite

Last edited:

But Does It Djent?

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 BMW Z3
the remake of snake eater was announced yesterday . its without Kojima though

Really sucks Kojima isn't involved. MGS3 is in my top 10 games of all time so I still can't help but be excited for the remake. I'm also gonna preorder Death Stranding 2 though, so I can still throw my money at him

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
I always see XSX/XSS at the stores here. It's the PS5 that's impossible to find.

D4 demo/server slam was good. Necro and Sorcerer were ridiculously op, but oh so fun. First build was a barbarian which didn't seem strong enough. Didn't try the other two yet.
i played barb in closed beta and the other 2 i like it i found a build that works i have played every class so far im not a druid fan the rogue i do like but ive played a rogue class in WOW for like 20 years lol

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
Really sucks Kojima isn't involved. MGS3 is in my top 10 games of all time so I still can't help but be excited for the remake. I'm also gonna preorder Death Stranding 2 though, so I can still throw my money at him
I loved Death Stranding and can't wait for DS2. 2019 was such a great year for gaming but DS and Sekiro topped my list that year. I still need to play the RE2 remake.

But Does It Djent?

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 BMW Z3
I loved Death Stranding and can't wait for DS2. 2019 was such a great year for gaming but DS and Sekiro topped my list that year. I still need to play the RE2 remake.
I loved Death Stranding too, I love that Kojima "weirdness". Sekiro is another favorite of mine. 2019 was awesome for sure

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
i played barb in closed beta and the other 2 i like it i found a build that works i have played every class so far im not a druid fan the rogue i do like but ive played a rogue class in WOW for like 20 years lol
I played Necro first beta and it was easy mode haha. Tried Barb for server slam and although it was harder, it was still fun as hell. I think I'll go with Barb on launch and see where it takes me.

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
new Forza Oct 10th

Can't wait. I've played the hell out of every single one and all Horizons. Still bummed they got rid of Forza Hub.

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
im guessing the Z will be in this new main title since it was added to Horizons recently