First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
This game is PERFECT. It's all the best parts of the old arcade games. Some throwback stuff, great old school combat feel, and fucking SIX PLAYER CO-OP which is obscene. Just came out today.

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
This game is PERFECT. It's all the best parts of the old arcade games. Some throwback stuff, great old school combat feel, and fucking SIX PLAYER CO-OP which is obscene. Just came out today.
It on Game Pass, I assume?

GP might honestly be the best thing Microsoft has done in quite some time.

OP
OP
bboypuertoroc

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier
OP
OP
bboypuertoroc

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier
So I found a few of these yesterday...

20221003_142739.jpg

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
man im thinking i either have to get a xbox or im going to have to rebuild my PC to play Starfield cause it wont be coming to Ps5 since microsoft bought bethesda

indio22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'72 Rover S3, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
I lost track of gaming as the makers started removing local split screen multi-player modes. Because that took the fun away playing local with my kids and friends.

A few weeks ago though, I downloaded onto Xbox, an older game we use to have a lot of fun playing, called "Time Splitters: Future Perfect". Man that game is still a lot of fun local split screen.

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
man im thinking i either have to get a xbox or im going to have to rebuild my PC to play Starfield cause it wont be coming to Ps5 since microsoft bought bethesda
You can't go wrong with either option imo - buying a Series X was one of the best decisions I've made in recent memory. Game Pass is such a deal, and it's been a lot of fun to catch up on games I missed while being able to play new stuff at the same time.

OP
OP
bboypuertoroc

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier
I can't game on PCs for shit so it's always an easy choice for me.

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
Got an early bday gift from my girlfriend to replace my Secretlab Omega that I bought in 2018. That chair still looks practically new even after sitting in it every day for 5 years. They just made these available to purchase online yesterday and it got here from Tennessee in 1 day. Diablo 4 drops early in a week šŸ¤˜

1684991634796.png

1684991653812.png
1684991662385.png

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
^ nice looking chair.
id be afraid of white tho.

ive been playing mainly 2 games lately...metal gear solid on original playstation. this time im gonna try to get the better ending by saving meryl.

the other is tetris on the nes. i started trying to build up my chops for another world record run, but its been a few years..

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
@jdm-rhd Thanks. Yeah, my old one is solid black, but I'm hoping that I can keep the new one just as clean since the seat is silver and not white.

Love me some MGS. I keep wanting to go back and play The Phantom Pain again but haven't gotten around to it. I've got a backlog of games I've bought on Steam and haven't even touched yet. I've kind of been in a funk lately and haven't played much of anything since Elden Ring, so I'm really looking forward to grinding season after season in D4 for the foreseeable future.

I absolutely love classic Tetris but it's been a while. Probably the last time I played any was Tetris Ultimate on Xbox One. I added Tetris Effect to my watchlist for when it goes on sale. $40 for Tetris is steep šŸ¤£ Looks pretty sick though.

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
@jdm-rhd Thanks. Yeah, my old one is solid black, but I'm hoping that I can keep the new one just as clean since the seat is silver and not white.

Love me some MGS. I keep wanting to go back and play The Phantom Pain again but haven't gotten around to it. I've got a backlog of games I've bought on Steam and haven't even touched yet. I've kind of been in a funk lately and haven't played much of anything since Elden Ring, so I'm really looking forward to grinding season after season in D4 for the foreseeable future.

I absolutely love classic Tetris but it's been a while. Probably the last time I played any was Tetris Ultimate on Xbox One. I added Tetris Effect to my watchlist for when it goes on sale. $40 for Tetris is steep šŸ¤£ Looks pretty sick though.
I played D2 like crazy back in high-school and after playing a bit of the D4 beta, I'm hooked again lol. It's bringing back so many memories and its the exact feel of D2 I fell in love with. Can't wait to play the full game.