• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: Nissan Z Fast Intentions Resonated Exhaust

OP
OP
Todd marks

Todd marks

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 White Nissan Z Performance
Occupation
Personal Training
Can you send it to me?
You got the FI lower Downpipes installed too right?
At this time I’m not interested in selling since it’s noticeably more quiet now that it’s warmer out. However, I will be interested in selling it in the future once I go the coilover route.

OP
OP
Todd marks

Todd marks

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Personal Training
good choice, if your worried about it being too loud I would install without the downpipes. I must say, the performance gains from the catback/lowered downpipes combination is noticeable. The car no longer gets traction with the stock potenzas in 2nd gear as well as 3rd.
QUOTE="StrikeS30, post: 55801, member: 2462"]
I think it sounds pretty good. It's not raspy, not too over the top. It is kind of loud, but not obnoxious. I just need my damn car and I'll be installing mine, but with full downpipes.
[/QUOTE]

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
good choice, if your worried about it being too loud I would install without the downpipes. I must say, the performance gains from the catback/lowered downpipes combination is noticeable. The car no longer gets traction with the stock potenzas in 2nd gear as well as 3rd.
QUOTE="StrikeS30, post: 55801, member: 2462"]
I think it sounds pretty good. It's not raspy, not too over the top. It is kind of loud, but not obnoxious. I just need my damn car and I'll be installing mine, but with full downpipes.
[/QUOTE]
I got the Michelin ps4s.

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
At this time I’m not interested in selling since it’s noticeably more quiet now that it’s warmer out. However, I will be interested in selling it in the future once I go the coilover route.
I wasn’t looking to buy. I already ordered my own. Was hoping you can send the video clips to hear it. I have the FI lower DP as well. That’s why I wanted to hear the sound clips as they weren’t working properly.

OP
OP
Todd marks

Todd marks

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Personal Training
I wasn’t looking to buy. I already ordered my own. Was hoping you can send the video clips to hear it. I have the FI lower DP as well. That’s why I wanted to hear the sound clips as they weren’t working properly.
Sure , can shoot them over to your email if you’d like.

OP
OP
Todd marks

Todd marks

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Personal Training
I got the Michelin ps4s.
[/QUOTE]
Same, mine arrive tomorrow. Looking forward to testing them out.

OP
OP
Todd marks

Todd marks

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Personal Training
Curious to see the differences between the ps4s and stock potenzas.