Forum Stats - Milestones reached for NissanZClub Community

Lin626

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MB
You should post links over there redirecting people to this forum lol. ?
Don't bother, @jezzza posted a comment with a link saying this place was better and more active and the mod just removed it and locked up the thread.

I called their admin out on how they just copy and paste everything from here and they deleted all of my comments and banned me. ?

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
You should post links over there redirecting people to this forum lol. ?
Don't bother, @jezzza posted a comment with a link saying this place was better and more active and the mod just removed it and locked up the thread.

I called their admin out on how they just copy and paste everything from here and they deleted all of my comments and banned me. ?
...too bad you can't go over there and watermark all our pics they stole ?

supraboi

First Name
Vu
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GS300

The same thing happen to me lol. I posted this one video and the next day I was banned.

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
They must know the writing's on the wall, lately there have only been a few active posters. It's kind of sad but morbidly fascinating to watch the death throes.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
They must know the writing's on the wall, lately there have only been a few active posters. It's kind of sad but morbidly fascinating to watch the death throes.
ive not spent any time over there (not a member)...what's makes this forum better than that one?

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I find on the most part people are accepting of others thoughts…..yes there have been a few lively discussions ??? but on the most part we are civil, and that makes it easier to interact and be a part off, because no one wants to be roasted for no good reason

orclean1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
civic
With the sell off in the market I am wondering how many will drop out buying a Z ?

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
ive not spent any time over there (not a member)...what's makes this forum better than that one?
For me the differences in look or organization between the 2 are trivial, it comes down to level of activity, quality of discussion, and amount of media, information, and rumours (well sourced or not).

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
It's a weird site which I unfort signed up as Premium in the beginning, how they lifted pics and videos without posting credits, red flags! Then I once posted a link to an article here, which they proceeded to slap me. The most annoying thing is, a couple of members there comment on everything posted, with more questions, click bait to me. I don't plan on renewing, it's poorly run.

gymratter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F-150
It's a weird site which I unfort signed up as Premium in the beginning, how they lifted pics and videos without posting credits, red flags! Then I once posted a link to an article here, which they proceeded to slap me. The most annoying thing is, a couple of members there comment on everything posted, with more questions, click bait to me. I don't plan on renewing, it's poorly run.
what does premium mean? im assuming you have to pay?