Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
man i spent a lot of time here.

so this will be post 999 for me.
im gonna take a break for a while and let @West Aussie be the one to break the 1k post mark ?

see you guys later....

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
man i spent a lot of time here.

so this will be post 999 for me.
im gonna take a break for a while and let @West Aussie be the one to break the 1k post mark ?

see you guys later....
What do I win…a new Z…some sweet Z shoes….there’s gotta be something for the champion ????

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
In all seriousness, re: supporting forums - is there any way we can throw @Administrator & the staff a couple bucks for hosting fees or buy y’all a coffee or something?

I’ve really enjoyed being on here, as I’m sure others have—it’s been a great way to celebrate the return of the Z, not to mention how many updates the collective lot of us have unraveled with regards to the car.

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
It's a weird site which I unfort signed up as Premium in the beginning, how they lifted pics and videos without posting credits, red flags! Then I once posted a link to an article here, which they proceeded to slap me. The most annoying thing is, a couple of members there comment on everything posted, with more questions, click bait to me. I don't plan on renewing, it's poorly run.
I strongly suspect that those couple of active posters are actively if surreptitiously working with the admin/site owners to drive up traffic and post count to keep the forum going. If you want to go full conspiracy theory, might they be dummy accounts? ;)

johnny_10196

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ford
I strongly suspect that those couple of active posters are actively if surreptitiously working with the admin/site owners to drive up traffic and post count to keep the forum going. If you want to go full conspiracy theory, might they be dummy accounts? ;)
No you're absolutely correct. A lot of the accounts are ran by paid VerticalScope employees. ?

OP
OP
supra93

supra93

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Occupation
Pastry Chef
In all seriousness, re: supporting forums - is there any way we can throw @Administrator & the staff a couple bucks for hosting fees or buy y’all a coffee or something?

I’ve really enjoyed being on here, as I’m sure others have—it’s been a great way to celebrate the return of the Z, not to mention how many updates the collective lot of us have unraveled with regards to the car.
Yes, everyone can donate to the Supra93's A80 restoration fund via paypal [email protected], I mean site maintenance...

All jokes aside, as @Lin626 stated, just keep telling everyone you know that maybe be interested in new Z about the forum. I'm glad you guys are enjoying yourself.

Lastly, @Dan B makes us 900+ strong!