For the love of (preferred deity)!

Thisguy298

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 GTI
At least 1 has made it to a dealer already so someone will probably be taking delivery any day now. I believe it pre-sold with $10k ADM.

download (4).jpeg
one near me got quoted for $3k over msrp. if anyone is interested, its sand mountain toyota in Alabama. looking at like $46k-47k OTD for a core with performance pack, or whatever it's called

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
one near me got quoted for $3k over msrp. if anyone is interested, its sand mountain toyota in Alabama. looking at like $46k-47k OTD for a core with performance pack, or whatever it's called
$3k isn't bad but why they lyin?! 🤣

1671122758512.png

Allocations for the SET region seem like a shit show right now. I'm out of garage space for another car anyway so I'll prob just keep waiting for my spot to come up.

OP
OP
takemorepills

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Kudos to Toyota for busting their butt to get GRC deliveries before the end of the year....

Nissan is such a mess.....

Seems letting a French guy run a Japanese company wasn't such a good idea after all.....

Thisguy298

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 GTI
$3k isn't bad but why they lyin?! 🤣

1671122758512.png

Allocations for the SET region seem like a shit show right now. I'm out of garage space for another car anyway so I'll prob just keep waiting for my spot to come up.
you have a '22 VN? how do you like it? looking at a few right now, gonna test drive one in a few weeks

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
you have a '22 VN? how do you like it? looking at a few right now, gonna test drive one in a few weeks
Love it. Haven't even put 3k miles on it yet but so far so good. It was a little hard to get on board with it being a Hyundai but once you look past that it really is such a great car. Overachiever, blast to drive, awesome seats, sounds amazing in the right mode for a 4 cyl, and has just enough practicality sprinkled in. Probably my favorite car that I've owned for how it comes from the factory. The only thing I'm not really a fan of are the bi-colored wheels. That's an easy fix though and there's really nothing else about it that makes me feel rushed to start modifying it.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Kudos to Toyota for busting their butt to get GRC deliveries before the end of the year....

Nissan is such a mess.....

Seems letting a French guy run a Japanese company wasn't such a good idea after all.....
iirc, it was winston
churchill who, said something along the lines "the french built their army tanks with 1 forward gear and 6 reverse"

if that is the case, it explains how quickly nissan is going in backwards...

Last edited: