Fairlady Z side decals

Vintage

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rubicon
Does anyone know if the Fairlady Z side stripe decals are available in US or if we can order them from Japan. I was going to have a local shop try to duplicate them, but would prefer the OEM. Thanks in advance.

Nissan-Fairlady-Z-Customized-Edition-432Orange-RZ34-side-decal.jpg
ZCP_09 (1).jpg

Exciter

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z Performance, '07 350Z Track Roadster
Occupation
Manager
I haven't seen anywhere that provides OEM stickers. Tried to find these, GT4 stripes and GT stripes.

Betcha you can find some repros on etsy.

Edit: You could go to a wrap/signwriter and have those printed. It's two straight lines and a badge, I doubt anyone could tell the difference..

Last edited:

ForSale24

First Name
Ron G.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z
Apexi-usa.com... I got 3 badges a few months ago. This Japanese Proto is my goal. Just got a quote of 4500 for the wrap. Just gotta wait on my Nismo spoiler.... The site only has one left (as of RIGHT NOW) but they do restock every few weeks

20240501_070528.jpg

OP
OP
Vintage

Vintage

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rubicon
Apexi-usa.com... I got 3 badges a few months ago. This Japanese Proto is my goal. Just got a quote of 4500 for the wrap. Just gotta wait on my Nismo spoiler.... The site only has one left (as of RIGHT NOW) but they do restock every few weeks

20240501_070528.jpg
Nice site, but no side stripe decal. The Fairlady emblem is cool looking.

ForSale24

First Name
Ron G.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z
Nice site, but no side stripe decal. The Fairlady emblem is cool looking.
No sorry no stripes you could go the expensive route and go to a wrap shop it won't be too bad. Question: what if anything are you going to put at the end of the strip? Im adding the badges like like the Custom Proto ( feel free to copy me. it's not an original idea lol)

OP
OP
Vintage

Vintage

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rubicon
No sorry no stripes you could go the expensive route and go to a wrap shop it won't be too bad. Question: what if anything are you going to put at the end of the strip? Im adding the badges like like the Custom Proto ( feel free to copy me. it's not an original idea lol)
The side stripe is going on my Nismo and with all that nismo badging I think the Fairlady badging might be a bit to much. Otherwise I really like the Fairlady badging.

dkmura

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'03 350Z track, '06 350Z SCCA touring racecar
Occupation
Freelance automotive journalist
That's a clean look! I'd be tempted to keep it.