Exciting work trip

Ckynus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
Occupation
Film
So I am off to the California desert for two weeks to film some fun stuff. I get to work with a famous car affectionato and a real marvel of an actress driving some yet to be released car models. It's gonna be awesome!

My colleagues on the shoot do not share my enthusiasm and are more concerned with sunscreen and the dirt kicked up from all the driving but I am excited and just wanted to share, what little I can share, with this group that may understand my excitement.

Sorry I am being so vague, but the point is I like my job and I don't want to upset legal. When the job airs I will see what the behind the scenes goodies I can post here.

bpeckham

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance 6MT Blue/Graphite
@Ckynus, gonna drive the Z cross country? Sure, it would take a long time, but it'd be so much fun.

I have a work trip planned in August. I'm thinking of driving the Z from San Diego to the Bay Area (PCH!) and back.

Oh, and wear sunscreen.

Last edited:

Raven1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 350z HR Motor
Occupation
503rd Lead Farmer
Reminds me of this time I had to do a thing and tons of crazy stuffs happened and if you remind me later after the declass we can laugh about it over beers . . .