First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 White Nissan Z Performance
Occupation
Personal Training
Yeah but depending on how much stiffer lowering springs can be, will really throw off the stock damping...pogo stick!
Whichever suspensions the smoothest/similar to stock. Would love the car to drive the same way it does with stock suspension on full soft. Just not sure I would like aftermarket suspension as a daily driver. Wouldn’t mind a notch or two stiffer than stock but anymore than that sounds like a back breaker.

Todd marks

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Personal Training
What do you y’all think of the painted spoiler? Apart of me misses the white, it’s a different look Forsure.

bpeckham

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance 6MT Blue/Graphite
... Let some of the stock parts wear out, e.g. tires, before you throw them out. ... :rolleyes: My 2c.
This. I did this with my G37S rolled on the original tires (probably Bridgestones). Then replaced with with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S. Both were hella fun.

Arashi_z_

First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan sport z
2023 Nissan z Seibon Carbon hood
Fitment is 7/10 Quality is just OK

I thought Seibon was great and the best quality carbon parts?! I have had a 350z with a duraflex carbon hood fit and be better quality than this honestly. No rain gaurds for the vented areas, low spots on mid sections on both sides of the hood and sloppy finish on the underside. The good, gapping is great all around, packaging great and latches all line up.

I have the fitment perfect and level with the rear part of the fenders and front near the bumper. The mid sections on both sides don’t meet level with the fenders even tho the rest does. That combined with a lack of a quality tight finishing on the underside will leave most with a sour taste. Rough edges on the underside. The vented areas on the hood near the windshield press and rest on the rubber around the battery box and brake fluid box under the hood.

I’m going to black out the small white pieces at the bottom of the a pillar to get better flow or paint match it and leave some exposed carbon.

I would not recommend Seibon for the new z based on this product. I’ve had carbon products before and understand the hit and miss with them, but it’s 2023 and I’d expect Seibon to put out better quality than this.

215B57FD-B6F9-4FB0-A121-0FDF1DD4010F.jpeg
91DFBC33-AF2B-4EF6-B065-49ABEBFE0425.jpeg

SavedByFaith_

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Z Nismo
Two tone with white looks so damn good.
It's heavenly...
The pearl flaking too, IRL is breath-taking.

I wanted the boulder grey as my spec, so so pleased with how things turned out instead.
The white is such a nice color of white as well...
not a cream / "eggshell", not at all "plasticky looking" (Mazdas, new Toyotas [i.e. Rav4]).

The proportions of the paint looking like metal, flaking and overall "paint" looks is homerun on top of the beautiful lines.

Todd marks

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Personal Training
Agreed, I originally wanted yellow or boulder grey. The second I saw the white in person it caught my eye. It’s the most JDM looking out of all the colors and also blends in the best with the rear diffuser, side skirts, front lip, mirrors and roof all being black.