• Total voters

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
Only thing my vehicles ever go back to the dealership for are recalls and warranty work if it may so happen to need it
Same here. I would add free oil changes if any was in the deal. They’re crooks any other way. $145 cdn just to look at lol. I told them take a hike.

indio22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'72 Rover S3, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Same here. I would add free oil changes if any was in the deal. They’re crooks any other way. $145 cdn just to look at lol. I told them take a hike.
Subaru dealership overfilled the oil in my BRZ. Last straw was Kia dealership overfilling our Soul. The latter was just before a long trip, I had to carefully drain nearly a quart of oil with hand pressing up against the drainplug easing it out.

I mistakenly figured the dealerships would best know their own vehicles. After that I skipped the free oil changes and try to do most things myself.

RMACK

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z, 2017 Nissan Altima
Occupation
Retired
I told them not to touch mine and they delivered my car with the front flex able splitter, sitting there, uninstalled in my hatch, when I ask service mgr, why they didn't install it, they said they where told not to touch it, laughed figured for the first time the dealership listened, and I get to do my first install on the car, for free so to speak!:)

OP
OP
bpeckham

bpeckham

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance 6MT Blue/Graphite
I told them not to touch mine and they delivered my car with the front flex able splitter, sitting there, uninstalled in my hatch, when I ask service mgr, why they didn't install it, they said they where told not to touch it, laughed figured for the first time the dealership listened, and I get to do my first install on the car, for free so to speak!:)
Yay! I'm glad they listened. But what is a "front flex able splitter"?

RMACK

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Retired
Yay! I'm glad they listened. But what is a "front flex able splitter"?
It appears to be part of the front spoiler/splitter that the dealer didn't know was there. Going by today see if they have install guide, just simple push pins to attach, I'll take a pic.

OP
OP
bpeckham

bpeckham

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance 6MT Blue/Graphite
It appears to be part of the front spoiler/splitter that the dealer didn't know was there. Going by today see if they have install guide, just simple push pins to attach, I'll take a pic.
Maybe the "cover" over the toe hitch receiver? Lower grille, passenger side? If so my dealer forgot to install that, too. It just snaps in. If it's the license plate bracket, there are instructions in the owner's manual.

RMACK

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Retired