Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
*** Z is a dance partner***

First of all, Mr. Tamura from CPS said that Z is a dance partner. I thought that the word "dance partner" was a very beautiful word for the Experimental Department. But when we actually make a car, we started thinking about what a dance partner is, that was the start of developing this Z.

*** A car you can love for a long time***

Among those questions, when we say 'what kind of car' to go deep into, a car that an owner can love for a long time was one of the keywords that the Experimental Department shared and worked on through the development.

What it means to love a car for a long time is that you want to stay in the car for a long time, you want to keep this car for a long time, and of course, the fun of every moment is important, but we thought that you want to stay in or ride the car for a long time, was a necessary part when we developed this Z.

We have developed this car while looking back on the fact that you can love the tuning for a long time when we replaced it, even it's just one tuning though.
Reading "dance partner" and 'love long time' that many times in a row gave me visions of a scene in Full Metal Jacket.

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
The red interior looks fantastic. Glad they broke it up some. The blue was too much for me.
Same here. I thought it was gonna be all red. The all blue was way too much for me too. This is def in play for me as well

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Same here. I thought it was gonna be all red. The all blue was way too much for me too. This is def in play for me as well
Agree, but think I still like the black…I still think any other colour picks up marks really easily.
As a daily it’s not practical, if it’s your weekender or track car, then yeah it would be a good choice

Last edited:

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Q50 S (3.7) 23 Stingray HTC
Occupation
CIO
Yep, same damned shade of red! lol

I'm surprised how they broke it up with the black, It seriously has me rethinking the blue on blue...

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
Agree, but think I still like the black…I still think any other colour picks up marks really easily.
As a daily it’s not practical, if it’s your weekender or track car, then yeah it would be a good choice
Yes, it’s gonna be my summer/weekend car.

I may actually go red interior and black exterior.

Was all in on the yellow exterior and black interior. But shall see how this all goes in person

LeatherWings

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA & ND Miata | Xterra | Honda 919 | Honda Grom
Last edited: