First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
only if you have the 9inch screen …if you get the crappy 8inch only like we do in Aus, it’s plug in 💩💩💩💩
I keep forgetting there are non-USA people who aren't getting all the bells and whistles. Sorry!

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Not if you wait …I wouldn’t be paying 50k more that's for sure. Rather buy a Porsche
i mainly by used because the 80s/90s japanese cars i love are obviously not in production anymore, but ive purchased 7 to 8 cars brand new. i have never paid msrp, much less paid over sticker...i don't intend to start now.

Last edited:

jaymes

First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
infiniti
The diff looks like it's still mounted with only one bolt on the cover end. Two bolts would be nice.

Georges1

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1972 Datsun 240Z
Occupation
Safety Engineer
Agree with being disappointed with the rollout. Back in April I stopped by a local Nissan dealer and a corporate employe happened to be there. I posted that she said that she would not be surprised if dealers did not start to receive Z’s until the fall. Looks like she was correct.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Agree with being disappointed with the rollout. Back in April I stopped by a local Nissan dealer and a corporate employe happened to be there. I posted that she said that she would not be surprised if dealers did not start to receive Z’s until the fall. Looks like she was correct.
If you saw the original Z reveal video, The Z was being driven on a track with trees that were obviously in fall colors.

Georges1

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1972 Datsun 240Z
Occupation
Safety Engineer
The reveal video was shot in the fall, most likely 2021. Originally we were told "coming late spring", then "summer 2022" I'm personally not in a hurry so whenever it becomes more readily available works. Granted with all the supply chain issues, it's not surprising that the delivery dates have slipped. it may be better to wait until 2024 to let any problems sift out.

Last edited:

indio22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'72 Rover S3, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
The reveal video was shot in the fall, most likely 20231. Originally we were told "coming late spring", then "summer 2022" I'm personally not in a hurry so whenever it becomes more readily available works. Granted with all the supply chain issues, it's not surprising that the delivery dates have slipped. it may be better to wait until 2024 to let any problems sift out.
I'm in a hurry, in the sense that the only way I get this vehicle, is after the availability increases and related ADM burns through.

So the longer Nissan takes, the longer it takes down the road for me to possibly get a Z. Talking maybe 2024/25 or out if this release goes south.

As well, situations change, and none of us live forever either.

Last edited: