• Total voters

Denver the Last Dinosaur

First Name
Denver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cardboard box
... green statistically is the most unsafe colour to have and they are involved in more crashes (per capita type of thing) than any other colour ...
It depends which statistics you want to believe. Black tends to be the worst colour for accidents, but basically all the dark colours are harder to see against the black road and at night. Silver and white tend to be the safest colours.

Darth Zed

First Name
Alon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z32, CT200h
Occupation
Insurance broker
Literally the color I was going for with the pic I made when I first joined this forum. Mine is a bit darker but hot damn this car looks SO good in green. Definitely getting a wrap ASAP after I get mine!
42ED63D5-171D-42F7-BD4C-D36023156C49.jpeg

supra93

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Occupation
Pastry Chef
According to our man:

GOR134 said:
Unfortunately no better resolution.. using a 4 year old smart phone with not so great zoom unlike the newer phones haha. I did talk with a photographer in the industry and he stated he had talked with Z engineers and there were talks for a special edition in BRG or a similar green with a tan interior. But this might also just be a car for FF as some of those forum commenters suggested. Wish I got better pics tho haha.

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
BRITISH RACING GREEN W/ TAN INTERIOR?!?

This is exactly what I've been hoping for - even if we don't get something like a British racing green exterior, tan/cinnamon/persimmon interior would add another wonderful dimension to this car. Could see it pairing really well with just about all of the colors - white, rosewood, blue, the grays, black, etc.
Agree with most everything folks have covered. Especially want to echo the option of a green that @jdm-rhd said - this car would break necks in with a British racing green paint job and bronze wheels - but beyond that, lighter colored wheels for sure (still uncertain if Bronze will be an option beyond the Proto trim, they better be) - and I would love tan interior. Excited to see the red, we all know the blue looks great, I'm...not terribly excited about but could get over it re: black.

Regarding HUD, I wonder if we'll miss it as much as we think we will. The digital cluster looks pretty robust, and big, and customizable, so wanna see what folks think once its in reviewers hands.
GIVE IT TO THE PEOPLE!

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Love the idea, but it would need to be a metallic or mica green, a solid green is just going to look odd on the new Z, it's much more suited to the vintage cars.

Orveezy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
I’m 99% sure the green Z is going to be Brie’s car for FF. This story shows her on set of FF via the ffsaga Instagram tag. The story was posted on Friday the 13th. And of course she’s a spokesperson for Nissan

5119CFBA-9216-4CA0-BAF0-74272217FE4A.png

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Wow that environment is rendered wonderfully, but I'm sure that's a photo mode shot, that quality would give you a frame rate of 4 fps on the best PlayStation.