• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

240SX

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S14
Have you gotten your vaccine yet? If yes which one was it?

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
Pfizer. No issues at all from both shots aside from soreness in arm, but then again, right after the shots, I was ripping my car around the city like a maniac so I was conveniently distracted and then just ate and passed out. Right as rain after.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Pfizer. No issues at all from both shots aside from soreness in arm, but then again, right after the shots, I was ripping my car around the city like a maniac so I was conveniently distracted and then just ate and passed out. Right as rain after.
Vaccines are hard to come by in Aus…mind you don’t have much need for it at present. Whole state gets locked down if you have just 2 cases. NSW is apparently out of control ATM….with a whole 40 people infected today.
Happy to sit back and see what the outcome is for a bit, as we are not as in need as you guys were.
But I have managed to snag a vaccine booking late August

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
I got the Pfizer last month. I was pretty beat after the second dose for a couple days. I was told by my doctor to expect a bad reaction since I had Covid-19 back in February, so I wasn't surprised.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I got the Pfizer last month. I was pretty beat after the second dose for a couple days. I was told by my doctor to expect a bad reaction since I had Covid-19 back in February, so I wasn't surprised.
Interesting. I would of thought there would of been less of a reaction if your body had already been exposed
How did you pull up after covid?

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
Interesting. I would of thought there would of been less of a reaction if your body had already been exposed
How did you pull up after covid?
Yeah, I don't understand why, but my coworker had the same reaction.

As for my Covid experience, I received an antibody IV infusion two days after my positive test because I have a couple health issues which can make Covid worse. I still had a low grade fever and body aches for a couple weeks, but didn't lose taste or smell. I actually felt good enough to work from home the entire time, only missing work for doctor visits. I consider myself very lucky!

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Yeah, I don't understand why, but my coworker had the same reaction.

As for my Covid experience, I received an antibody IV infusion two days after my positive test because I have a couple health issues which can make Covid worse. I still had a low grade fever and body aches for a couple weeks, but didn't lose taste or smell. I actually felt good enough to work from home the entire time, only missing work for doctor visits. I consider myself very lucky!
Glad to hear you are ok

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
Occupation
Freeloader
To those that got the Johnson & Johnson did you have the side effects and night chills that a lot of people are saying they got after the 2nd shot of the Pfizer and Moderna?

OP
OP
240SX

240SX

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S14
To those that got the Johnson & Johnson did you have the side effects and night chills that a lot of people are saying they got after the 2nd shot of the Pfizer and Moderna?
Im wondering the same thing. I rather have one shoot than two.

Status
Not open for further replies.