West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
If what I've read on the "New Nissan Z" forum is true, that Canada is only getting 300 Z-cars which were sold-out on pre-order, then Nissan has $300,000 that it got from Canadians who made the mandatory deposit when they placed their pre-orders in late January/early February. My dealer got my $1,000 on July 2, 2021.
Yep and us Aussies would be similar …all the Protos sold out and at least 200 regular I reckon ( most big dealerships have 10 or more reservations) . Aus deposits swing between 1-5k
They need to start releasing info, taking money with no real updates is not very ethical in my opinion

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Very interested in adding this setup:

'Now that we've come outside, you'll probably just notice that the Z's body is wider than what you'll see on the dealer lots. Its visually subtle width gain is thanks to the work of legendary designer, Jon Sibal, as well as Streethunter Designs' utilization of CAD-design to make sure this brand new, never before produced kit fit the Z body tightly. It adds width without distracting from the original Z design.
In many ways, the kit compliments it, as the Rotiform WGR-S 18x10 -6 offset wheels do not poke out like many drift cars do. It truly speaks to the work of both Sibal and Streethunter Designs and, even better, there will be a street version of this kit, so it won't just be a one-off for Forsberg.'

https://www.motortrend.com/features/2023-nissan-z-z34-chris-forsberg-1300-hp-formula-drift-car/

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
just like that dude walked in to ACE got a nail gun and went to town

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
Like a big middle finger to the rest of us who've all been told "delayed" and "bend over for ADMs"
lol i was going to say its ok he has all the bugs ad stuff and then i was like wait .. he stripped all the new out lol

Z hope

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura
Occupation
Retired
I guess someone has to be special.