Car Covers

iztrumental

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Nismo
I think you'd be the first to buy one from them (at least on this board), so let us know what you decide. Good luck. :)
Right now I’m kinda leaning just goin with the OEM cover for $350. Gonna need it soon as we’re expecting snow next Tuesday.

KCZ

First Name
KCZ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z, Evora, Boxster, Jeep, Xterra.
I have Weathershield HP for all my cars, but they're garaged. The covers are soft, protective, and well-made. Here's their chart with applications. https://www.covercraft.com/us/en/covercrafter

The OEM cover is flimsy in comparison and not worth $350.

iztrumental

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Nismo
I have Weathershield HP for all my cars, but they're garaged. The covers are soft, protective, and well-made. Here's their chart with applications. https://www.covercraft.com/us/en/covercrafter

The OEM cover is flimsy in comparison and not worth $350.
I just ordered one that was recommended by another member. I hope for my purpose which is to only use it during extreme weather like snow and summer heat, I wanna avoid taking the covers on and off too much, it should be good enough.

https://www.carcover.com/gold-shield-5l-car-cover-for-nissan-z-nismo-2024-coupe-2-door.html

nismosis

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Performance 6MT

iztrumental

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Nismo
I'm looking at that cover myself, same situation as you. What are your initial thoughts after buying this cover?
For the price, it’s done a more than serviceable job providing protection for my baby. It fits well and it even comes with a cable and lock.

IMG_1462.jpeg

IMG_1461.png

AlanZ

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Performance 6MT Black Diamond/Graphite
Occupation
Civil Servant
For the price, it’s done a more than serviceable job providing protection for my baby. It fits well and it even comes with a cable and lock.

IMG_1462.jpeg

IMG_1461.png
I’ve got the same cover and it held up on some pretty strong wind. A few of my neighbors have car covers on their rides and I noticed the covers blew off during the storm. This cover held up fine and kept my Z clean and dry.

iztrumental

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Nismo
I’ve got the same cover and it held up on some pretty strong wind. A few of my neighbors have car covers on their rides and I noticed the covers blew off during the storm. This cover held up fine and kept my Z clean and dry.
Haha you were the one that recommended it to me so thanks again!