Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Occupation
Litigator
Boulder Gray Nissan Z Performance Trim.

Nissan Z Boulder Gray Performance trim.jpeg
For the record, while I have not seen the new Z in Boulder Gray in person, like I said, I have seen Boulder Gray on a new Frontier. Based on what I've seen of the color, the above photo is the closest to what I recall the color looked like in person - in other words, not very blue at all.

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
Still meh. There's so many better primer colors Nissan could've used. I've actually seen a few recently that I almost like, specifically on an Audi and a Kia.

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
I know it's been said before, especially by me, but I think this car would benefit greatly from a spectrum of earth tones. British racing green, a deep blue or even purple, a muted sea foam green, some kind of bronze or gold even. Probably why I'm so excited about Rosewood—reminds me of Palisander Metallic on 80s Porsches.

Not to say I don't love the blues and reds and yellows we're getting, and I'm still really bullish on Boulder, but curious what else Nissan has up its sleeve (if anything) for later year models. Or, what folks end up doing with custom paint, wraps, etc.

bybepl

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Cayman S
Occupation
IT
For the record, while I have not seen the new Z in Boulder Gray in person, like I said, I have seen Boulder Gray on a new Frontier. Based on what I've seen of the color, the above photo is the closest to what I recall the color looked like in person - in other words, not very blue at all.
I saw it in person at the Chicago car show, it is very impressive in person and a color that is near the top of my list.

Orion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Crappy Chevy
I know it's been said before, especially by me, but I think this car would benefit greatly from a spectrum of earth tones. British racing green, a deep blue or even purple, a muted sea foam green, some kind of bronze or gold even. Probably why I'm so excited about Rosewood—reminds me of Palisander Metallic on 80s Porsches.

Not to say I don't love the blues and reds and yellows we're getting, and I'm still really bullish on Boulder, but curious what else Nissan has up its sleeve (if anything) for later year models. Or, what folks end up doing with custom paint, wraps, etc.
Sea foam would be cool. I've always loved teal as well and think it would look good on the Z.

OP
OP
trackratZ

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
I probably said before, bring back the Z family colors over the 50+ years - BRG, gold, Sunset Orange, Daytona Blue, etc. - you could have twins in the garage, old and new.