BMW recalls Supra (again)... Why didn't you by the Supra instead of the Z?

Which one are you getting?

• Total voters

rocksandblues

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GL450, m3, e90, GLC300, Zupra, C280
Occupation
taco bell
really?

I can understand your frustration with Nissan and this regrettable launch. Nissan can't even deliver any cars? Even the Protos are limited in a limited first edition. And now a recall and stop of sales.
On top of car reviewers all but crushing the car's performance.

I want the Z to be successful! It is beautiful, bold attempt at a sports car with the world is moving towards bland soulless appliances.

But the B58 is being pushed hard! People are tuning these things right up to the edge and over. They are going to break. The stock and reasonably tuned have proven the b58 is incredibly reliable. Heck, there are a ton of daily b58s at double the hp and the number of 8 second b58s grows every week.

Let's come back to this "reliability" and issues thread when some Zs are actually in existence.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra
Occupation
Engineer
I don't believe he named the shop. I went back to look again, but it seems that the post has been removed from FB.
Just as I suspected shoddy tune and engine goes Kaboom. There are only 3 guys that I would trust to tune my Supra.

1- Botti
2- Payn
3- Visconti

-RJM

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
Just as I suspected shoddy tune and engine goes Kaboom. There are only 3 guys that I would trust to tune my Supra.

1- Botti
2- Payn
3- Visconti

-RJM
i mean number 3 wont blow your car but half the people on the other site hate this guy lol

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
Yes, all 3 of them can easily.

But first you must visit the Puppet Master at Femto. 😊

-RJM
well lets see supposedly someone got the ecu crack on us shores but fucking everyone is a fucking secret agent about this shit lol

Last edited:

Zboy

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z32
I was starting to become open to the idea of the Supra, but then I ran across this post on the Z Facebook comment section. As the years go by, they are becoming more and more common to see.

playedout.jpg

Y_PLZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan
They are becoming more common, but that can happen with any massive produced car.