First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
I am really torn between this and the blue. I think I'll actually have to see both in person. Or at least see the black one in pictures taken by Larry Chen.

Z34_2.0

First Name
Homer
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
I'm not going to lie, black looks awesome on this car. However, I'm not all about that that up keep. If you don't take care of a black car properly the paint is going to look like crap in a just a few years.

supra93

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Occupation
Pastry Chef
I'm not going to lie, black looks awesome on this car. However, I'm not all about that that up keep. If you don't take care of a black car properly the paint is going to look like crap in a just a few years.
That goes double for us that live in southern states. My E500 looks like trash on the outside, but inside it looks brand new lol.

BJM2021

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M2
Always love Black. Thanks for this, is black diamond a special or just a photo shop?

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
That will look amazing when clean,

but the first swirl mark will one quick and be like why did i get black lol
I’ve had a show car in black way back, it’s way too much maintenance to take care of

4CRUZN

First Name
Geremy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z
OMG why did you post this now I'm undecided on what color I want for my Z. This black diamond is a whole new level of gorgeous! Imagine driving along the coast on a gloomy day, watching the reflections of your surroundings reflect off this car's paint job.

Definitely Black Diamond with Red Interior and Red Calipers MT transmission in Performance Spec will be FIRE!! 100%

FPenvy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
2009 370Z S/T/N 7AT - 2015 GT-R BE
That will look amazing when clean,

but the first swirl mark will one quick and be like why did i get black lol
I’ve had a show car in black way back, it’s way too much maintenance to take care of
Nissan black is the worst too.

i swore i'd never buy my gtr in black......yet i now have a GTR thats black on black on black. however, it's 100% clear wrapped. if it would do a new Z in black that would be the route i go. makes a world of difference.

ec15

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A few
Black is my go to color. It's definitely not a color for everybody..
All colors will scratch and swirl the same. It just easier to see on black. Although a pain, it also makes it easier to see where to polish.

I would ppf the whole car this time. Swirl marks will be a thing of the past with self healing tech.

ROBUT

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 nissan 370Z sport/touring
I have a black 370 Z and I was concerned about every speck of dirt and dust showing. So even though it's in a carport I put a cover on it. Throughout the whole year of lockdown I never washed it and at the end of the year it looked as clean and dust free as the first day. With a water shortage on the west coast this is absolutely the best solution because you rarely have to wash it and it stays nice

baserunner

First Name
Frederick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rubicon, 350Z Roadster, R8, M4, 718 CS, 992 911CS4
Occupation
CFO
We ll ... matt black looks nice but I still prefers metallic black with 20" gray color wheels to match the window trims and the grill ....