Will you be attending the NY auto show?

• Total voters

240SX

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S14
Isn't the 17th a private event that Nissan will be live streaming? Only the NY auto show is open to the public, no?

Orion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Crappy Chevy
Wish I can attend this event but I'm going to attend the NY Auto show. So I'm sure the new Z will be there. So excited! So excited to be part of this website. Thanks.

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
We should set up a poll/etc for those going to the NY Auto Show so we can all bombard the Nissan reps at once with questions and etc for any information that is not made public then.

OP
OP

orclean1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
civic
In my experience when attending the NY Auto Show all the cars are opened and you can sit in them , The day of the debut on 8/17 I don't think we will have the opportunity unless special arrangement are made . Possibly Dan can help set something up after the debut for the members of the Z forum

OP
OP

orclean1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
civic
Porsche has a special early viewing session for its PCA members' to show case its cars . Nissan along with Dan could can set up the same for the members of this forum . Thanks DAN

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
My apologies. I'm going to the show, not the unveiling.

Years ago when I attended the Chicago auto show, they let us sit in the 370Z, so I'm hoping for the same in NY.

kittens

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
none atm
I just booked my flight for 8/24. I'm really looking forward to seeing this is person! I wonder if we'll get to sit inside?
I highly doubt we will be able to sit inside. I've been to the Philly and NY auto shows for the past 10+ years and whenever there is a brand new car it is always elevated on a platform (possibly rotating platform) inside a barrier. Hopefully they at least open the door so I can get a peek inside

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional

Jdawg_89

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda 6, 335i
Occupation
Engineer
I'll be attending NYIAS... I live in Jersey, about 20 minutes outside the city. Last year was the only year I missed in the past five or so I've attended. And definitely don't want to miss seeing the new Z in person before its on the dealer lots. Look forward to meeting some of you guys there!

OP
OP

orclean1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
civic
what date are Z fans planning on going to the NY Auto show ?
Me Friday 20 early am . I would go to the unveiling on the the 17 only is Dan can get us in or at least get us passes for the NY auto show .