Sponsored

AT Clunk when engaging and disengaging reverse

funnyman850

Well-Known Member
First Name
Justin
Joined
Jan 10, 2026
Threads
15
Messages
105
Reaction score
115
Location
Boston
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'25 Z Nismo
As the title states, there's a little clunk when shifting into reverse or into park while in reverse. Only started noticing it recently.

Nismo AT. Anyone else experienced his too?
 

50thZ

Well-Known Member
First Name
Rudy
Joined
Mar 23, 2021
Threads
7
Messages
281
Reaction score
359
Location
USA
Car(s)
2025 Z Sport
Occupation
Retired ARMY
No , not alot, it only happens when in manual mode from the shifter not the paddle when in auto mode.
 

zeroptzero

Well-Known Member
First Name
Joey
Joined
Sep 7, 2026
Threads
14
Messages
206
Reaction score
156
Location
Ontario
Car(s)
26 Z
maybe more evident at cold idle as they rpms are higher. I can't say I notice it to be harsh but it may be present at times. I do get a clunk when I shift into neutral with the car moving which I found weird, like going from drive to neutral.
 
 






Top