Sponsored

Aftermarket charge air temp gauge

KelvinllMelvin

Active Member
First Name
kelvin
Joined
Dec 5, 2025
Threads
16
Messages
39
Reaction score
31
Location
NY
Car(s)
Nissan z
Wondering if anyone in the community has a aftermarket gauge setup to read charge air temps. I have a gauge to read oil psi utilizing oem oil temp sensor via t-fit adapter so I was thinking if there was a sensor out there to read charge air temps as well for the Z. In the pic 16 and 18 is the boost air sensor and similar to how I have my oil psi setup I wanted to see if there’s something out there to make this happen.

IMG_0014.webp
 

KrackaC8

Well-Known Member
First Name
Christopher
Joined
Nov 23, 2025
Threads
9
Messages
1,318
Reaction score
1,928
Location
Sioux City, IA
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance, 2024 Grand Cherokee, 2023 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Commodities
The ECUTek phone app can display it.
 
OP
OP

KelvinllMelvin

Active Member
First Name
kelvin
Joined
Dec 5, 2025
Threads
16
Messages
39
Reaction score
31
Location
NY
Car(s)
Nissan z
The ECUTek phone app can display it.
I’ve seen that option when I did my oil psi gauge, but I prefer a physical gauge on the dash which is why I went with that route with the oil psi.
 

KrackaC8

Well-Known Member
First Name
Christopher
Joined
Nov 23, 2025
Threads
9
Messages
1,318
Reaction score
1,928
Location
Sioux City, IA
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance, 2024 Grand Cherokee, 2023 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Commodities
Caution: Newbie question....Wondering if the app. can provide that information even if the vehicle has not been tuned.? If I were to guess - one would probably need a tune to make a connection?
I Believe you wouldn't necessarily need a tune, but you'd at least have to buy the Bluetooth dongle to connect your phone to the car.
 

VR30Infection

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
520
Reaction score
505
Location
California
Car(s)
24'Z Performance, 67' Barracuda
I think 🤔 you would have to pay for the license and unlock the ecu to get all the info. So everything but the tune if that makes sense. But at that point you may as well get tuned because even in stock form you can grab a little extra power. Plus you would have the ability to have a low boost map and high boost map etc. so if you took your car somewhere for service you can prevent people from beating on your car. Oh also a valet mode that makes the car feel like a Sentra 🤣
 

Durango 95

Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
20
Reaction score
8
Location
West Coast Florida
Car(s)
2026 Nissan Z Performance
I think 🤔 you would have to pay for the license and unlock the ecu to get all the info. So everything but the tune if that makes sense. But at that point you may as well get tuned because even in stock form you can grab a little extra power. Plus you would have the ability to have a low boost map and high boost map etc. so if you took your car somewhere for service you can prevent people from beating on your car. Oh also a valet mode that makes the car feel like a Sentra 🤣
You're kinda saying having my Z feel like a Sentra like that would be a bad thing...:wink:
 
 






Top