StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
I've had some minor issues with ordering that. I paid and bought one during their pre-order, waited months. They finally shipped and I never received it. I reached out, and said it never came in after waiting months just in case maybe it got lost in the mail. They promptly "sent" out another after confirming address, and that one never showed up either.

I just gave up on it, not worth my time

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
I've had some minor issues with ordering that. I paid and bought one during their pre-order, waited months. They finally shipped and I never received it. I reached out, and said it never came in after waiting months just in case maybe it got lost in the mail. They promptly "sent" out another after confirming address, and that one never showed up either.

I just gave up on it, not worth my time
I've never ordered from them. I just folowed the Instagram to their website. Caveat Emptor it sounds like.

nuthed01

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Golf R Grid, 2023 Nissan Z (pending)
Occupation
Transport Manager
Gonna get 1 from Z1.

I'm happy with the "Fairlady" in silver, but i might color the Z, thinking red or Maybe even yellow, currently not sure.

How would we fit these? Says in the product description " NOTE: These emblems do NOT attach using a double sided adhesive. If you're installing these on a model other than an S30, emblems will need slight modification."

2017370ZBlack

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 370Z 6MT & 2015 Xterra Pro-4X
The part number for the Fairlady Z emblem for the RZ34 is 84895-6GP1A. It does stick on with double-sided tape. Z1 doesn't stock it yet. You can order them from Nengun and others in Japan for $35.

Zboy

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z32
Someone is planning on doing this. I think it’s a bit odd.

IMG_4275.jpeg