therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
New to the forum but have been watching and reading the posts. My plan is to watch auto trader and other sites to track what is in the market. Started Monday 12/5 and on auto trader there were 56 new units nationally with 12 of the manuals. 12/7 58 total and 19 manuals. Not a bad bump in manuals. One ad in Arkansas was below MSRP. Contacted them and sold the night before for $5K over MSRP.... 12/12 yesterday 66 total and 25 manuals. 12 /3 70 total and 32 manuals.

So in a week almost 3 times the manuals listed. Colorado Springs (near me) shows one on their website. contacted them and yellow non-proto said they are going to ask $90K. I laughed at them. Tried to go see it and they are saying it will be there in a week or two. that started almost a month ago. Another dealer today in Florida for yellow proto says in stock but waiting on the new manual transmission fix. They said starting price $20K over msrp and they have folks on a list.

Its really confusing when they show available but then you contact and is on order or waiting for the trans fix. Ironic everyone wants one but can't buy one because they don't work right and ADM.

Seems like a lot of manuals somewhere and maybe they are getting added as transmissions replaced???

Ok, my mild rant over.... some day when the snow goes away hopefully I'll have one. I'm thinking Rosewood manual but to date I still have not seen or touched on of these cars. I had a 1976 280z in the bronze/copper color and would love that or, that orange they had for prototype.

Like the C8 as well, more money but more car, there were 361 Convertible's (preferred) nationally on those today and on that option I have a $20K trade I would do (wife's saturn sky redline) so the total cost a wash +- if I can find a Chevy dealer willing to sell at MSRP. I have talked to some at $5K over but then long order time.

If anyone has a Rosewood Manual or auto how do you like the color?
Welcome aboard!

I don't think anyone has taken delivery of a RW, yet - at least on here - but hopefully that'll change. It's high on the list of what I'd prefer, too. I've seen the paint scheme on a Sentra and it looked incredible, especially in the sun.

MattJ2020

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Z
Occupation
Photographer
Hi all, has anyone been able to source interior parts either OEM or not, for example. The Japanese spec Z has a fabric seat option, so where ever the blue or red leather parts of the interior trim are, door, dash, radio surround and the part specifically I like is where your knees would touch in the center console; are fabric (alcantara looking but not)

I’d like to get these to replace the standard black “leather”.

Another question is the rear side bumper has blacked out or grey reflectors… the US spec have functioning red reflectors with bulbs in them. Any ways of sourcing these too?

Australian spec = Japanese spec.

Oh, and the larger center radio. Australia gets the crappy small, non GPS version!