soldmyfiatfortheZ

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Fiat 124 Spider
9355944F-76CD-4436-95BB-826C00EDF2C1.jpeg

When it comes to pricing I’ve been keeping this spreadsheet up to date to see what my total down payment and loan amounts should be with or without markup.
Hopefully with the performance everything like (colored?) leather seats come standard because I doubt I’m willing to shell out any more money than what’s listed here

RicerX

First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Titan Pro4X
9355944F-76CD-4436-95BB-826C00EDF2C1.jpeg

When it comes to pricing I’ve been keeping this spreadsheet up to date to see what my total down payment and loan amounts should be with or without markup.
Hopefully with the performance everything like (colored?) leather seats come standard because I doubt I’m willing to shell out any more money than what’s listed here
Good God, Seattle. That 10% tax hurts my soul.

EDIT: also I would trade that $5k in markup for a little patience. Zero way I would ever waste money on markup for a depreciating asset no matter how badly I wanted it, and I have done some stupid car deals in my life.

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
So my initial thoughts were to purchase a base (sport) and swap performance parts as desired. How easy will it be to add the lsd after the fact? And can launch control be flashed into the ecu?
I haven't checked anywhere else, but Z1 Motorsports has complete differentials for sale. You can choose your gear ratio and differential type. I haven't changed one myself, but this is complete unit with the case. It looks pretty easy to swap out.

I would contact them. Thy should be able to tell you how difficult it is.

https://www.z1motorsports.com/transmission-driveline/differential-c-6_408_83322.html

soldmyfiatfortheZ

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Fiat 124 Spider
Good God, Seattle. That 10% tax hurts my soul.

EDIT: also I would trade that $5k in markup for a little patience. Zero way I would ever waste money on markup for a depreciating asset no matter how badly I wanted it, and I have done some stupid car deals in my life.
Yeah that markup is absolutely worst case, I think for the price of the car already I wouldn’t wanna do more than 2 on markup. And yes, that 10% burns like none other ? but I guess my income tax does make up for it

SS727Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SS
If you’re already talking about adding performance parts like an LSD you might as well get the trim that includes those parts
I agree, and I definitely am.
Nissan did a good job of making the performance the one to get