therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
I'll get to see the blue one in a couple of weeks, will take notes if there is any VIN, this yellow one sure looks like a show piece only. Nice pics and details bud, you really tried hard! Should've taken a selfie laying down with your phone outstretched to get those chassis pics, LOL! I wonder if they allow a selfie stick to get even closer, hmm.
Ha! Thanks. And I mean, I'm not opposed to going again - it's on until Sunday, only 13 bucks for a ticket. Was a great way to kill a few hours.

Re: wider tires, I definitely think there is room w/o having to roll fenders/tub 'em. I was really hoping he knew the offset on the wheels, would have completed the puzzle for us doing calculations. Tried to get as close to the wheels as possible to see if Rays happened to print them anywhere, couldn't tell. Maybe you'll have better luck since it'll be assumedly less roped off.

From the driving position, how much of the hood do you see, and how tall are you? I'm asking because while I love the white paint I don't want to be getting glare from a white hood which can happen if enough of it is in view.
I'm kind of worried about this too, but given how the hood is angled slightly down, not to mention how low it is compared to driver POV, I don't know if it'll be as much of an issue as we fear.

The below photo kind of helps visualize this - the only time where I could maybe see it refracting would be driving west in the afternoon hours? But even that feels like a stretch.

IMG_0252.png

bghoward

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
370z
Funny you ask that - when the driver side door was open, I got a photo of the tire PSI etc. sticker. Where it says "spare", it says "none." So, best I can tell from this model, it's gone!
interesting. I’ll have to check to see what my 370z says on the sticker. If there is no spare in the back I wonder what’s under the carpet in the hatch? From the pics it doesn’t look like they lowered the floor at all. I can’t imagine they’d just leave it empty.

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
From the driving position, how much of the hood do you see, and how tall are you? I'm asking because while I love the white paint I don't want to be getting glare from a white hood which can happen if enough of it is in view.
I'm 5' 10". I had a couple inches of headroom left, but I didn't try to adjust the seat so I don't know if it could go lower. I didn't notice any hood glare in the yellow one, but it was indoor. Sorry I don't have a better answer.

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 VW GTI S (EQT stg 1)
Occupation
Gambler
Can I fit a hockey bag inside this? With 2 sticks about 5.5 feet long?

I haven’t seen a picture with the hatch open yet.

Thanks

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Can I fit a hockey bag inside this? With 2 sticks about 5.5 feet long?

I haven’t seen a picture with the hatch open yet.

Thanks
while someone is measuring for this also check to see if a couple goalie pads, a glove and blocker will fit too...

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
Occupation
Freeloader
Some pics from Joe Raiti.