Treefitty

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
335i
Anybody else not totally in love with the fender lines in this car? They just sort of blend in and don’t give much character to the profile of the car. I thought maybe it was just the yellow of the proto but seeing it in blue now it still seems like the car doesn’t have much definition. One thing I love about BMW M or Audi Quattro is they always bump out the fenders on their cars and makes them look aggressive in an understated way. I’m hoping maybe Nissan will do that for the nismo version since they were promising more than just a bodykit and tune for this new Z but they’ve never done widened fenders so I doubt they will for this model.

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
I have no idea. @trackratZ has the same color. Maybe he can answer that question for you.
I'm not sure about that blue, Datsun did have a medium blue for the Series 1 240Z, my brother has one. Mine was actually stripped and repainted the 350Z Daytona Blue, it's a slightly darker blue than the 240Z blue. Hope this helps.

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Software security
@Dan_Passe when will the Z be shown on the West coast, any immed plans? Thx!!

I assume SEMA?

Last edited:

Talisman39

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Fusion
Sorry if this is a duplicate but here's another shorter video of the car in that same Colorado warehouse. One thing from this I hadn't picked up on earlier, sounds like no dual-zone climate control, a minor bummer

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Software security
That blue is everywhere, I’m bummed it was part of the Reveal ?

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
I was 50/50 between black and this blue. But after seeing pictures taken in the sun, the blue has taken a commanding lead!