z_ya_later

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Seiran Blue Nissan Z Sport
Went to a FL dealership today. 1 Proto, in inventory sitting on the showroom floor & won't take anything less than $50K over MSRP. They (allegedly) turned down someone who was willing to pay $20K over.

Sunline

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus LFA, Mercedes SLS, Datsun 240 Z, Ford Raptor
Was offered the Criswell Proto for 81K, told them to pound sand. I was very early with a deposit thinking they would sell at msrp, like they do with their Vettes. NOPE. Greedy fucks!

Iki4life

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi Q8, Toyota Sienna
Was offered the Criswell Proto for 81K, told them to pound sand. I was very early with a deposit thinking they would sell at msrp, like they do with their Vettes. NOPE. Greedy fucks!
The old switcheroo is bound to happen everywhere

V35

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
G35
Another one at Matt Bowers Nissan

TitanZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Titan SL 4x4 Midnight Edition
That Criswell Proto for 81K is the 9-speed auto so that's not being sold to anyone until they fix the stop-sale condition with the auto transmissions. If I was anyone talking to dealerships about the Proto Auto right now I would really harp on the fact that the car can't even be sold because of the "roll-away" risk and stop-sale condition and question how in good faith can they be asking a markup price when they should be discounting it because there's no ETA for a fix (you could be waiting another 6 months). They need to start taking their lumps for this embarrassing situation instead of trying to wear blinders to it.