First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
I'll never forget people going absolutely NUTS when the new Z33 (350z) was revved up in the loading dock from a port in NJ. The sound was like no other. To this day, I still think the 350Z sound is the best there ever was for a Z (G35 coupe too). However, when I hear this one, it sounds ordinary. Rather subdued. Honestly the overwhelming sound is road noise.
My uncle's DE 350z and cousin's DE G35 got my entire family into modding cars just due to the exhaust sound.

Biggest downside of turbos on OEM. Great thing is, soo many options will be available to make it sound better! Think of how good the skylines sound even with those turbos. This Z is going to sing with all the aftermarket goodies that will be coming ASAP

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
almost looks like a dark pewter in the pics...i like the way it shifts the light and changes shades.

too bad we can't go to the dealership and check out all the color samples...

ZDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
Great stuff.

whomever took these spotted or "spy shots" should buy a lottery ticket. Or was it coordinated?!? ..lol

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Q50 S (3.7) 23 Stingray HTC
Occupation
CIO
My uncle's DE 350z and cousin's DE G35 got my entire family into modding cars just due to the exhaust sound.

Biggest downside of turbos on OEM. Great thing is, soo many options will be available to make it sound better! Think of how good the skylines sound even with those turbos. This Z is going to sing with all the aftermarket goodies that will be coming ASAP
I disagree, BMW's N54s sounded pretty damned good out of the box (in the Z4 at least) and so does the Mk V

I totally agree with the VQ35 sounding damned good out of the box - it has a very distinctive sound

IMO some DPs will open the VR30's sound up quite a bit.

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Man that color is killer..love it.
Totally agree, too bad a gun metallic car won't have this blue tint IRL. These shots are very colour distorted, white balance is way off, check all the other photos of GM. Even the asphalt has a blue tint here.

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
We already knew it wouldn't have that blueish tint, since it's the same color on the GT-R. I'm glad it's neutral, just wish it was available with the black roof.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
I think I found my new favorite color..
blue is still number 1 for me but this and boulder are gonna be a close second...