2022 Toyota Tundra Leaked!

ZDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
If they were available to even purchase outside of the US you mean? Because they're not and they won't ever be.

You never make sense in anything you ask.
patience, young grasshopper.... lol. All you have to do is why or how.... And you're right, they don't sell these size of trucks over there.

Do you want to know why I asked...?

And thanks for subscribing though. ;) ;) ;)

Last edited:

RicerX

First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Titan Pro4X
Do you want to know why I asked...?
Not really, because it's probably for a reason that's as equally nonsensical as the original question. But feel free to knock yourself out anyway.

ZDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
Not really, because it's probably for a reason that's as equally nonsensical as the original question. But feel free to knock yourself out anyway.
Fair enough, then I'll leave it as is. Hope you have a good day!

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Fair enough, then I'll leave it as is. Hope you have a good day!
Fist of all if you were asking any for us to Aus weigh in ….I can, but we are NOT part of Asia. We belong to Oceania.

Anyhow yes there is a great deal of interest in the Tundra, particularly for those who work in construction, and the regional areas. Personally being a city dweller I would never even consider it because parking it would be a nightmare in our tiny parking spaces
There are issues getting it to Aus…here is an article
https://www.whichcar.com.au/news/to...mRQwKM1zGBUosf-xU1pt1Ku2xGApEyX4aAoClEALw_wcB

MZGA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
When my Frontier finally goes to truck heaven this will be on my replacement list.

Lin626

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MB
Toyota is so late to the hybrid truck segment. The major players are already going full EV.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Toyota is so late to the hybrid truck segment. The major players are already going full EV.
I think Toyota is safe to slow-roll to full BEV truck.

I recently saw the TFL video on a Rivian towing heavy on the Ike Gauntlet. It was the only truck they ever tested that needed to stop for "refuelling", and seeing as how almost zero charging stations support pull-thru for towing vehicles, they were pissing off a bunch of people in the parking lot with their trailer whilst trying to get a charge. The charge rate was all over the place because battery was hot (probably) and it was a long time to get to 50%.
On the way down the Ike, they only recovered 3% range, so regen sucked too.

I really, really like the Rivian. My wife would be so pissed at me for buying a Rivian after the first road trip!